Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 172votes)

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler

Alt Names: alt 牙の旅商人alt 牙之旅商人alt 이빨의 행상인alt Kiba no Tabiakindoalt Kiba no Tabiakindo - The Arms Peddleralt Kiba no Tabishouninalt Kiba no Tabishounin ~ Silah Tüccarıalt دستفروش اسلحه
Author: Nanatsuki Kyoichi
Artist: Park Joong Gi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world has become a desolate, lawless land where bandits roam free, innocent people suffer, and demons lurk around every corner. Sona Yuki is traveling with his family when they are attacked by bandits. His entire family is murdered, and he is left with a snake mark on his hand. As he is about to die, a woman comes up to him and gives him an option: continue to live in this harsh environment or die peacefully now. Yuki chooses life and Garami, the woman, gives him a second chance at life in exchange for his servitude. Garami is a weapons merchant and a gun for hire that travels from town to town for clients. Yuki sees how brutal and unforgiving this world can truly be.
Go to Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Disscusion New Window Cassanova
  • 7 Replies

223 Comments

Souna in a few years

Actually, for all we know Souna might be Kei's distant descendant :D

Great manga that's all i can say, but at a few forums i saw comments that compared this manga to another one under the name Desert Punk which is also good and as a result of comparison all of them said that arms peddler is a piece of crap.

so... maybe he'll actually kill the leader with the element of surprise? still doesn't change the fact that he'll get curbstomped though.

The art keeps getting better with every episode and the story has a great pace in its small arcs format, there is no time to get bored with filler chapters.
NOOOO!!!! BIGGEST EFFING CLIFFHANGER EVER!!!
SNAP! Mother of all cliffhangers!
That afterword from the author made me like this manga even more than I already did.
Evilnemesis:

On another note, I see that the scanlators have been speed releasing the Volume 5, is Volume 6 on sale or is there not enough chapters currently released in w/e magazine this is running to make another tankobon?

Volume 6 was released back in November, but we haven't been able to find a raw of the entire volume. There are some raws of volume 6 chapters from the serialization, but it's sporadic and we couldn't find chapter 41)
There's some Chinese scanlations floating around, but I don't want to use those as a source to clean.
As for schedule, BRS has a lot of other projects that have gotten stale, so we'll have to re-visit those first.
I've already ordered Vol6 for myself to translate, but it'd probably take a lot of time for a superb cleaner if I were to scan my copy.
Haha nice cliffhanger, that's not really a cliffhanger because we already know he's going to get his ass kicked and made a fool out of himself. He's going to be saved ( probably by reid to make matters worse), because obviously in the harsh world of hand to hand combat a 12 year old unless heavily trained is useless as fuck.

Reid will be like : You see dis Garami ? I'm fucking awesome right, I'm so handsome and cool right?

Garami will be like : Yeah smooth guy, congrats being better than a boy who hasn't even hit puberty yet.

And we'll have to suffer the MC being ridiculed for the whole next volume because he's useless.

To be fair, that boy cannot get strong unless there's some kind of Training/Time-skip sort of arc, because this is a seinen and realistically a kid cannot become strong in a day suddenly. Unless he reads one of those books at some point. This is one of the only 2 ways I can see him gaining any sort of real strength.

It's either that or Garami will be captured/gone/presumed dead, and he's going to man up in X years time. The ending of this manga will probably end up with Garami dead and Soma being all " You will be remembered for your sacrifice " while shedding manly tears, obviously.

I mean, we don't exactly know who or what she is, but hasn't she been around since before the nuclear winter and/or WMDs and been searching for remnant of powers from the pre-war civilisations ( murika bitches ) to destroy them ensuring that such tragedy does not occur again in the near future. That's quite the endeavour and it's commendable since it's a selfless act that not many people would ever hear about.

On another note, I see that the scanlators have been speed releasing the Volume 5, is Volume 6 on sale or is there not enough chapters currently released in w/e magazine this is running to make another tankobon?
Damned glad the kido is drawing sword and going "Guts"! Was feeling afraid it would become shounen the way things were going. Here's to hoping it remains as it started. Really miss having something as grande as "Berserk", in-between the months of waiting. 'tis one is the most promising one yet.
>So, Reid confirmed for new nakama?

More like he's being introduced as Garami possible new love interest. I don't know how to feel about him, I mean, he seems good as a temporary character but I don't think it'll be good to have him join permanently. As it is, the author is really having a hard time making Yuki look good or useful but with him he'll really be overshadowed, in all aspects. To those saying he'll become Yuki's mentor you seem to have forgotten something: he already has Garami. I don't think adding another mentor would be a good idea.
I kind of wanted the cute loli gothic vampire of the Night's Demise arc to join them though, that would've been cool.
I would love to see them have a crossover with Vampire Hunter D or Sunabozu. This series is epic
On chapter 38 it looked as if Garami's boob jumped... >.>

@paraquat WTF Nakama?! That's One Piece! Reid is probably a filler character that'll probably die attempting to protect Garami and she'll be like "Sorry Reid I'm into shotas and lolis tehee" *Glomps Sona and Aily*

Reid: O__O>X__X

This world is dark as hell man; minor characters don't live long.
Great update.
So, Reid confirmed for new nakama?
Cue Jurassic park theme
Spoiler
I wonder if Reid is going to be Yuki's mentor in what it takes to be a man of the wastes. Eventually, he'll probably die, then the cult of Zora will bring him back as a zombie and Yuki will have to kill him, thereby surpassing his mentor.
Waha, I laughed so hard at that Game of Thrones reference xD good on TL ;)
I felt the scene near the end where the Baron turns human again just for a second, just to reassure Aily was so very touching, that level of emotion in a manga is something i miss.
Quite interesting.
Wow. Amazing first chapter. Somehow managed to keep the post-apocalyptic desert genre fresh. Definitely following this. Seems like it's not going to be very funny like Desert Punk or Trigun, but it should still be good.
...And this is why you shouldn't ask strange cloaked people in the middle of nowhere ANYTHING.
That was surprisingly warm the grim setting.
If only the other manga about a kid and an lady weapon merchant would come back too.
alright, glad this is back. But I mostly forgot all the context.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics