Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 108votes)

Yankano!

Alt Names: alt ヤンかの!
Author: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Artist: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: New Student by the name of Masato Takasaka transfers to a school full of delinquents which is currently undergoing a battle between the various student activities committees, his fleeting expectations of delicate and loving school girls and a peaceful school life go out the window, the moment he meets the declared queen of the school Onizuka while walking down a hallway, what will happen to the school life he dreams of in this romantic/comedy of two unlikely partners in school full of delinquents.
Go to Yankano! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What do people think of the MANGA New Window Njmanga
  • 14 Replies

151 Comments

Well we can always hope for a sequel or it starts over in another magazine
It seems that this series wasn't axed by the editor. IT WAS THE FUCKING AUTHOR!
    • Ncf likes this
Every time... why must all good things come to a quick end?
Too bad. I liked this series
still, those villains were pretty hardcore, with the bottle/can thing.

really hope their testicles get put into a giant shredder and teir wounds splatered with salt and lemon.
oh for fuck's sake this was awesome.
it was bi-monthly and yet one of the few mangas i remembered to read.
My theory is comic valkyrie in their attempt to save money said to author, we will cut your fee and post your stuff online for free, so not only will you make less money you probably wont make any money on the tanks since all your stuff will be online for free so why buy the tank, oh so you dont want less money ok your canceled. that is my theory
This was a good read, definitely worth more than the 5 chapters it was given. Hopefully the volume will get some much needed attention, and bring back the series... such a shame...
It was too early to tell if it was going to be good, but it had potential. Such a shame that it ended prematurely.
I will seriously miss the boobies on Girl A... and even more the ones on Girl B. Such a sad day it is.
omg all the dam time more good series gone just like that.
Another good potential down the drain, woohoo XD
loved this series (T_T)
Final Chapter posted, We are sad that its gone, I hate the series was cancelled the moment comic valkyrie goes digital it sucks we love this series
Photo
lazybumhobo
Dec 08 2012 08:18 AM
.............FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk Why must they cancel the good ones ALL THE DAM TIME
We will have the final chapter released this week, we have the raws already for the final chapter, since the series has been cancelled
EVERYONE BE PREPARED, COMIC VALKYRIE WENT DIGITAL AND THEY CANCELLED YANKANO, NEXT CHAPTER IS TITLED FINAL ROUND ITS THE LAST CHAPTER EVERYONE
Is there really a romance here???..... I just seem to see just some girls beating up the MC ..... nothing more........ well its just 4 chapters maybe I'll wait and see if there's any development ........
All hail PANTY MAGICIAN
sad but I must be patient for this update
next chapter comes out 11/27
Getting raws is no issue for us, I pay for my raws, I just cant tell the publishing company to release faster lol
Now we have to wait two month and half for the next chapter. that is If Deus Ex Scan can get their hand on Raw
bi-monthly ... no wonder the amount of page is big ...
thanks for the info tough ...
MANGA is every other month, not monthly, its from comic valkyrie which is Bi monthly meaning every other month not monthly

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics