Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダォト!alt Doubt!alt 닀우튞!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

Well certainly interesting so far, though I have to wonder how the MC got into so much debt even before he's old enough to take out loans, I originally thought it was because his mother got into debt and ran away with her son inheriting the debt but that doesn't appear to be the case, so I wonder if his father is one of those that everytime he lends you money he'll charge you stupid amount of interest knowing you won't be able to pay him back and be forced to do what he asks of you.

so next target is a blond loli. she didn't appear yet but i can feel that she's the best girl already

cant wait

Yes, you've seen her already.  She's a little demon...

so next target is a blond loli. she didn't appear yet but i can feel that she's the best girl already

cant wait

this is pretty neat. the premise is pretty cliched but the writing is well done. the psychology aspect blends well in the story.

Wow a harem manga were the MC isn't a complete and utter faggot.

I am interested in how out main character got in debt... that scene with his father in the beginning seemed pretty dark for a second there... The art is very cute and compared to other manga/light novels this seems to at least be somewhat intricate and enjoyable. The characters are pretty cute, but I'm more interested in how the main character is going to be affacted by this task he must complete.
Thanks for scanlating this manga series.

All dat tomboy.

pfft, who needs wincest, when you have harem wincest.

So the Prince now become a Stalker?

The little sister is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!

mc iz a bauz

The next chapter is well started too.  Just under half translated and mostly cleaned already.  And that chapter is real "dynamite"...

err ... maybe it's just me ... but ...

I think I had seen this scene before in certain capturing "god" manga ...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

lolololol ...

damn, rip off ...

TOO MUCH "ALIKE" ...

lolololol ...

in serious note, I'm glad the "capturing" don't progress like in TWGOK ...

Oo, she can even "become" a stalker :P

I think certain manly girl in TWGOK which have "same trait" also become stalker too ... lolz ...

CTVd7uY.png?1

the little sister knows her stuff :P

Spoiler

When in doubt...

Spoiler

This one's my fault. XP

i feel that this manga's plot would be a whole lot better if when they said "daughter" there was actualy a twist and they really meant Kanzaki's to-be wife due to a previous arrangement which his father forgot about. Just so that we can have a route that doesn't involve wincest so people don't get mad about the could have been couple but cant due to being siblings.

wincest is fine with me too

But this is Japan. Given the opportunity, even a lamp-post can become a harem MC.

A lamp-post could arguably be a better harem protagonist than most of the ones out there too.

Just look at the main character from Kampfer. He could be a lamp-post and all of the dialogue about him being so dense would actually make more sense. His fire manipulating abilities could still be in tact as well, depending on the type of lamp-post.

I see some traits of VN protagonist. He is to mysterious, mature and antisocial to be a harem MC.

But this is Japan. Given the opportunity, even a lamp-post can become a harem MC.

I see some traits of VN protagonist. He is to mysterious, mature and antisocial to be a harem MC.

i feel that this manga's plot would be a whole lot better if when they said "daughter" there was actualy a twist and they really meant Kanzaki's to-be wife due to a previous arrangement which his father forgot about. Just so that we can have a route that doesn't involve wincest so people don't get mad about the could have been couple but cant due to being siblings.

But with a better MC.

well ...

MC in "Kono naka ni hitori Imouto ga Iru" isn't bad ...

he is quite perceptive and even able to solve several riddle and trap being laid by "enemy" ...

but yeah, the MC in this Doubt! is clearly a lot more "capable" in this matter ...

Give that guy a medal! He's the NÂș 1 "Balls of steel" Harem MC

this MC is a badass NEET, and he gets cute girls for "sisters," awesome, still that massive debt to ur dad is kinda crazy lol..

illegitimate daughter..sounds like Kono naka ni hitori Imouto ga Iru

But with a better MC.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics