Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 140votes)

Imperial Guards

Alt Names: alt 皇国の守護者alt Koukoku no Shugosha
Author: Satou Daisuke
Artist: Itoh Yu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An elite military unit conducts its duties alongside sabertooth tigers trained to assist their human masters. The Royal Kingdom invades the Empire in their desire for world dominion...after the disastrous opening battle of the war, the unit fights to save not only itself but their comrades from the enemy.
Go to Imperial Guards Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The rest of the volumes New Window Deathknight1189
  • 3 Replies

123 Comments

Did the novel end at the same point or does it continue on?

How odd for the story to end at such a point, it really feels like it could go on after this. Perhaps the novels did? Who knows.

Still, I really enjoyed this. Itoh Yu's artwork is a delight to watch, and the story was pretty great. Thanks, World Three and Masterscans.

Thus ends one hell of a series. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, it was a blast to work on.

Thanks so much for working on this absolutely terrific series. It's one of the really great ones that deserves whatever awards it gets.

Thus ends one hell of a series. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, it was a blast to work on.

Its a shame that this manga is going to end soon

Time to learn Japanese and read the original novel

The manga is an adaptation of novel, it ended in 2007 already

I think you confused the novel with manga

It's only have 5 vol, so 1 or 2 chapter left at best

A Novel? Seriously i swear its almost impossible to find a good Manga that is not based on a Novel nowadays

Regarding this Manga, its a shame if it really ends in a few more chapters. It seems so weird for me to create this quite interesting World and then end your story in which can pretty much be considered a prolog

Its a shame that this manga is going to end soon

Time to learn Japanese and read the original novel

8 volume , so there's 48 chapter

The manga is an adaptation of novel, it ended in 2007 already

I think you confused the novel with manga

It's only have 5 vol, so 1 or 2 chapter left at best

Every chapter with the dragon is automatically a 10/10 for me

Those filthy peasant sure don't know how hell of these soldier fought. They may losers, but coward? If those peasant was but to line with a rifle and face enemy, they will crap the pants and die before enemy can kill them, lolz.

I think that those were the peasants that would most likely be suffering the most had the Ooze was not sunk in the storm. So I think Shinjo can't help but feel a bit guilty about it.

As for Shinjo himself... If a man is judged according to who he has as friends and enemies, then Shinjo is definitely an interesting man, to say the least.

thank you for the update!

band of the brother

Those filthy peasant sure don't know how hell of these soldier fought. They may losers, but coward? If those peasant was but to line with a rifle and face enemy, they will crap the pants and die before enemy can kill them, lolz.

thanks for the chapter masterscans, cant wait for the combat to start again, altho the non-combat section are just as interesting.

Gay sex is gay so it's repulsive. Courtesans entertaining wealthy patrons is no shame at all.
That or I have no idea.

Well i took that into consideration but mother was the one who sold him knowing what kind of man is the buyer, and not only mother but also his sisters were being retarded.

Can someone explain to me what exactly happened in chapter 17 when that andrei or what was his name came back to his mother? What happened there was completely beyond my understanding.

Jealousy and bitterness for his success and their failure.

Can someone explain to me what exactly happened in chapter 17 when that andrei or what was his name came back to his mother? What happened there was completely beyond my understanding.

Gay sex is gay so it's repulsive. Courtesans entertaining wealthy patrons is no shame at all.
That or I have no idea.

There's only three more chapter?!!!!

8 volume , so there's 48 chapter

This guys are using the Targaryen flag.

ah, so good, so good. thank you for the update!

There's only three more chapter?!!!!

Could not believe that and High School of the Dead are from the same writer.

I always thought it was weird that for a manga that was so stupid about its fanservice, High School of the Dead's actual story was oddly enthusiastic about guns and survival strategy. There are a few times when the writing facilitates the fanservice (bath scenes, for example), but a lot of it is just how sexy Shouji Satou's art is.

Why is this MC so badass?

Because he is a real commander who know the real warfare and fighting as normal soldier without super power. Not some handsome guy with abusing overpower, just rush out and defeat all enemy alone.

Why is this MC so badass?

Could not believe that and High School of the Dead are from the same writer.

Shinjo #1 pokerface master, not even when le willd NTR appears.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics