Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 117votes)

Akame ga KILL! Zero

Alt Names: alt アカメが斬る!零
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Toru Kei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "dark action" story will take place a few years before the events in the original fantasy series. The prequel will center on the title character Akame, a girl bought, brainwashed, and raised by the Empire as an assassin.

Sequel:

> Akame ga KILL!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-r219 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

177 Comments

Nooooo Chelsea! *sob*

at least we know chelsea isn't gonna die here!!!! >.< T_T but damn the reminder. I liked her.

Chelsea?
What's next? Justice girl?

Sigh...
Chelsea ;_;

That chapter 6 last page! <3

Takahiro is a great author, weaving storylines like this.

Is it me or did the level of violence and disturbing scenes increase in chapter 5? Up to that point, I thought this series seemed more toned down than the original. I can only imagine the conversation between the author and the artist: 

Spoiler

If that was the case I think the author would have a wonderful relationship with Fatal Pulse.

She's back...

Spoiler

NO. NO. NO. STOP IT. STOP IT. 

WTH DID I EVER DO TO YOU TAKAHIRO?!?

:'(

It looks like the shot induced a seizure. In some cases of death, voiding of the bowels does happen.

Yeah, this isn't a fetish thing. Her body was destroyed internally by of those poisons that effected her nerves.

That was just.. brutal. I have no words.

I want more.

Is it me or did the level of violence and disturbing scenes increase in chapter 5? Up to that point, I thought this series seemed more toned down than the original. I can only imagine the conversation between the author and the artist: 

Spoiler

Ch.5:

That (last page)... is a really disturbing death scene... What did the artist attempt to convey through all of those detail?..

Did you even read the original manga?

Why must the cute ones always die? ;___;

You're forgetting Bors.

; - ; Nobody is safe in this series.

Yea!  Show us more how the Evil Empire is always succeeding to rape, kill and dispose people to their own pleasures.

Artist probably wanted to appeal to certain fetishes.

Well it's my fetish now.

Why must the cute ones always die? ;___;

Ch.5:

That (last page)... is a really disturbing death scene... What did the artist attempt to convey through all of those detail?..

It looks like the shot induced a seizure. In some cases of death, voiding of the bowels does happen.

Ch.5:

Artist probably wanted to appeal to certain fetishes.

Ch.5:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Raws of next chapter

Spoiler

Slowly starts to be annoying with to sickshit

Rest here http://imgur.com/a/rKkDS

Spoiler

Spoiler

Actually...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series