Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 38votes)

Ryuu no Michi

Alt Names: alt リュウの道alt Dragon Roadalt Le voyage de Ryualt O Caminho do Dragãoalt The Road of Ryuualt The Way of Ryuu
Author: Ishinomori Shotaro
Artist: Ishinomori Shotaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventurePsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryu stows away on a space vessel, only to be found by the crew when it's far to late to return to earth. So they stick him in a spare sleep capsule instead. Things take a turn for the unexpected, however, when Ryu wakes up to find himself the sole survivor of the expedition, the spaceship having crash landed on a grossly mutated and wholly unfamiliar Earth. Joining forces with fellow survivors from a different crash, Ryu and his comrades fight to survive on this new and deadly Earth as they search for any humans that might've made it through the mysterious apocalypse.
Go to Ryuu no Michi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

Woo its finally picking up again!

God, he's negative.

Something about this manga kept making me turning pages. Gahhh I couldn't stop until it was no more to read. I mean this manga is from the guy who made Cyborg 009 and Kamen Rider. This manga has the same settings as dozen of others of the same genre. Yet it's still so good.

Feels like Ryu is setting up God's death....uhhhh...

It feels like half of 17 is missing too, it jumps from them going to sleep in the ruins of a church to them already at the robot city.

A chapter is missing, between 17 and the recently released "18".

Chapter 18 part 1 is here:

http://happyscans.blogspot.se/2013/06/sabu-and-ichi-chapter-41-and-volume-7.html

A chapter is missing, between 17 and the recently released "18".

moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

this manga is basically a mash of many different classic sci fi novels

Yep, but Triffids are so underused

this manga is basically a mash of many different classic sci fi novels

This is an amazing manga read it.
I've been waiting for a description for a while, but it seems no one else is interested, so here it goes:

Our protagonist, Ryu, stows away on a space vessel, only to be found by the crew when it's far to late to return to earth. So they stick him in a spare sleep capsule instead.
Things take a turn for the unexpected, however, when Ryu wakes up to find himself the sole surviver of the expedition, the spaceship having crash landed on a grossly mutated and wholly unfamiliar Earth.Joining forces with fellow survivors from a different crash, Ryu and his comrades fight to survive on this new and deadly Earth as they search for any humans that might've made it through the mysterious apocalypse.

hope that helps!
@fallton13 couldn't you just add those to the alternate titles?
Don't know where to put this, but shouldn't the translated title be, Dragon's Road or Dragon Road? If I'm wrong just ignore this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics