Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 63votes)

Takkoku!!!

Alt Names:
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tamano Kako and Marunouchi Gaku were the best of friends, but Gaku had to leave with his father to travel the world. However, Gaku promised that if Kako waited, he would come back in 10 years and they would go out. However, right after Gaku left the law of Takkoku was created: If you confess your love to someone, you must beat them at a game of ping pong; if you touch each other before the game, that person will be punished. If you win, regardless of the other person's feelings, you automatically go out. However, Kako is called the best ping pong player in Japan and Gaku has never played ping pong before AND he wants to be the one that confesses. How will these two people's love flourish under these conditions? Will Gaku ever be able beat Kako at ping pong?
Go to Takkoku!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

133 Comments

You know, lightning doesn't work like that. But i admit it made a pretty cool scene.

A rimshot climax? Feels naughty just typing that...

feels like they should've shifted the game to indoors.

Logic needs to be thrown out of window to truly enjoy this otherwise awesome manga >.<

So much I want to comment on but I will just shut my mouth here :P

feels like they should've shifted the game to indoors.

That was a powerful chapter.

Gaku and Kako are so adorable when they were young. No wonder they have such a beautiful relationship.

YES! Misaki's so cute <3 it's a pity that OTP was established before Misaki even met Gaku.

Development has honestly been pretty awesome so far.

Misaki for best girl <3 even if I'm shipping Gaku x Kako.

Well, shit. was that a winner flag i saw there on her head? it simply doesn't matter the outcome. i don't know if i have to be sad or happy (and 2 timing is impossible for gaku)

THE WORLD!

time stopped when Misaki confesses!

For a second there, I thought the last page was part of the comic.

I love this so much. The logic may be weird at times but there developments are still outstanding. If they never gave Misaki good character development I would have been annoyed with her. Now, I support her but, at the same time, I also support Gaku and Kako. I just can't choose. It's too good.

I absolutely love the way they went about this and i want more.

Well. Now the author is just ****ing with us.

Or Gaku.

Damn.

thanks for the new chapter.

Thanks a lot for the new chapter!!

Either that or in that world, over 672 countries exist.

Alternatively, once one person is left, you can't have any more matches so he wins by default even before 6 months.

Wait, if 20 matches are played daily and 1 person will be expelled per match, won't 140 people be expelled in a week and about 3360 people in six months? If there are only 5 people from each country, how does this work?

I imagine that they will be accepting new transfer students all the time?

Either that or in that world, over 672 countries exist.

Wait, if 20 matches are played daily and 1 person will be expelled per match, won't 140 people be expelled in a week and about 3360 people in six months? If there are only 5 people from each country, how does this work?

keep your real world logic and math out of my my manga about table tennis

or alternatively,

'Love conquers all, even math'

whoops 

This manga is a little bit ridiculous.

That's the point, though. All of Fukuchi's manga are ridiculous, but that's what makes them so funny and charming.

I imagine that they will be accepting new transfer students all the time?

FINALLYYY! new chapter came out wohoooo

thanks so much akito~ keep up the great work~!

3 years. The power of love.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics