Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 156votes)

Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de

Alt Names: alt Aku♥yomealt Akuyomealt オレが悪魔で、アイツが嫁で。alt I'm a demon, and she's my bride.alt I'm a Devil, and That's My Bridealt Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de.alt 我是恶魔,她是妻
Author: Aruma Rumi
Artist: Aruma Rumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Demons will grant any human wishes in exchange for their soul. Anzamnia, an ambitious demon, has fallen to the bottom of the chart, having collected zero souls. After being kicked out to earth by the police, he found himself in Japan, in search of a human contractor in order to get back home. Then he crosses his way with a lonely little girl, who is convinced he is an angel sent from Heaven and insists that he grant her wish and form a contract with her, knowing it will take away her life? Anzamnia's first contract is formed, and her wish is... for them to get married?! So starts the blissful married life of this adorable and idiotic couple.
Go to Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic who da Heck??? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies
Topic Oh, man, did this manga just break my expectations to pieces... New Window cc_ghost
  • 1 Replies

302 Comments

My reaction when I got told this manga just ended

DMUNd.jpg

It ended to fast T_T
I liked the ending though UikaAnzam <3

Wait in the end. Spoiler here (I forgot how to make one):

Does Uika get her life span back ?

Reread it. They state it in this chapter....

I'm not crying, i'm not crying. Rolls in a ball and cries.

....that was surprisingly short. I thought there would be a lot more slice of life with those two. Was it a lack of popularity?

Well, it was nice while it lasted, and it ended on a high note.

NOOOOO !!!!!!
Another great manga end this year. WHYYYY !!!!!?????

Spoiler

A sweet romance story with delicous loli. For a shounen manga, this is more like a shoujo manga.

@Union-san : Read the manga carefully and you'll get it. It is stated clearly

That's it?

No view of Uika as an adult or something?

Aww...

That was a really adorable series. Full of stupidly cute lovey stuff. Enjoyed it very much.

Wait in the end. Spoiler here (I forgot how to make one):

Does Uika get her life span back ?

"It's at the bottom every year!"

But but but! The arrow is pointing up! XD

Wait so her life span was still reduced by 50 years? It had a sweet and touching ending but if that's true it's sort of bittersweet, they won't be able to grow old together! But at the same time the happiness she received just being with Anzam was probably worth more than 50 years arrgh I don't know how to react >.<. Anyways this was a very enjoyable read.

that smile at the end...so handsome

Damnit, the last chapter made me cry ;lol: it was so pretty..

I'll miss you Uika 

1246242760585.jpg

And another manga ended ;.; I'm going to miss this one...

Damn, finished! I don't know, heroine was so damn cute, It was a good reading, thanks Rayns&Lele scans for the manga.

Wait... If she has to make a contract again... Doesnt that mean she's just speeding up the process of her death... And even if she got her 50 years back she would still be wastin- Ahhhhh whatever, this ending is sweet enough to rot my teeth, in a good way :)

Awww that was a AWESOME manga :'( WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Can't seem to delete this.

I wanna cry ;_;

;-; y u end.

@CCShiro: This series ends with 16 chapters. In other words... You have one more chapter left.
TADA...? ;D

And I almost cried while reading the last chapter T___T

A good end to a wonderful series~

You would think an all-knowing, and powerful God would be able to catch criminals without any help...let alone know exactly who the criminal is. -_-
    • Cai likes this
It feels like it's almost ending.. PLEASE DON'T!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics