Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 125votes)

Fury

Alt Names: alt ē‹‚ē„žalt Fury Godalt Kuang Shen
Author: Tang Jia San Shao
Artist: Mu Feng Chun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A world where humans, beasts, demons, gods, dragons and pixies fight for supremacy; A war where great beast warriors of the Baemon troop, the dragon knights that soar in the sky, and the demon race that befell into the angel troops battle. A mixed blood child, who bears the blood of a human, demon and beast, went through hardships that no other people had, and has unmatched wild war potential. He is destined to restructure the chess pieces of this world, and also fated to have an
exceptional heart-wrenching love life.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.u17.com/comic/71069.html
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/518008
Go to Fury Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window Mrvirus
  • 6 Replies
Topic RAW New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

175 Comments

Where does the demon side of him come from?

What happened to his mother?

She is probably Human, got captured and forcefully married to the Beast Guy(his Father) althought she already had someone she loved and that is why she dispises her Child since he is the Son of the Beast Guy.

She could also be Demon but i dont know since we havent seen any.

What happened to his mother?

Thank you for the chapters!

Seeing the translation really makes a big difference. I looked at the raws and I had a completely different theory of what he was going to the other country for. So, thanks again

MOAR GIMME ME MOAR

Thanks for posting this. My one gripe is that the chapters just seem way to short. I'm looking forward to future releases.

anyone got another raw link? the link in desc needs an

anyone got another raw link? the link in desc needs an account and charge to read after chapter 8 :( i need more!

Considering it applies to Beasts, I find the translation Wild to be more enticing over Berserk.  Whether or not it is a more accurate translation, I honestly am unable to say. It would imply that being as dangerous as a wild animal is preferable to their aspects of domestication/civilization with regards to strength.

I think of what he has more of an upgrade/ability. The ability Berserk is probably rare and give you very much strength when used. While if "wild" sounds just that he went wild and not going to be able to do it again, well unless another grandmother dies... And his father said he now has a reason to live, that implies he can use "Berserk" again.

But I too do not know the most accurate translation, only the author of it will know :P

Considering it applies to Beasts, I find the translation Wild to be more enticing over Berserk.  Whether or not it is a more accurate translation, I honestly am unable to say. It would imply that being as dangerous as a wild animal is preferable to their aspects of domestication/civilization with regards to strength.

Agree with what others are saying. E.N.D scans are resized and have a (slightly) lower quality. Not that it makes a big enough difference to matter. The translations from Webtoons I like more (most of the time, some exceptions) BUT E.N.D fonts, typesetting and SFX translations are definitely better (the comic sans burns my eyes)

If you could suggest fonts that are better, we'll gladly use them :)

I'd say Webtoons Reader has better image quality and editing but E.N.D. has better translations and choice of fonts.

What's with all of the comic sans WR?

Lol, it's Wild Words and pretty much our default font ;; I know it's bad since it's over used but can't really find anything better...

Agree with what others are saying. E.N.D scans are resized and have a (slightly) lower quality. Not that it makes a big enough difference to matter. The translations from Webtoons I like more (most of the time, some exceptions) BUT E.N.D fonts, typesetting and SFX translations are definitely better (the comic sans burns my eyes)

I'd say Webtoons Reader has better image quality and editing but E.N.D. has better translations and choice of fonts.

What's with all of the comic sans WR?

Well, i think Fruit is right, E.N.D. scans had lower quality images. It's pretty obvious if you take a good look  at it. Btw the typesetting was also worse imho.

ROFL LQ, don't make me laugh lol, You do know the raw are from the same source, and E.N.D Scans trans are way superior compare to your trans, so don't please state it being in LQ when u don't know the difference  :)

But if u need a better excuse just say that u want to do the project from ground since it's only 3 chaps, that way it's a better excuse than going with LQ excuse :)

If u are basing your statement on that there was no watermarks it's because i actually removed and redrew them all.

Guess I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact u say it's LQ, but hey it's nice to see it alive again :)

Not trying to make you laugh and I think you need to have your eye checked up since you can't see the difference between the image quality. The reason for the LQ compared to our images, is because of some one in your group resized them. I never claimed their translation was LQ nor compared them with ours.

But yeah, do not forget to have those eyes of yours checked up.

ROFL LQ, don't make me laugh lol, You do know the raw are from the same source, and E.N.D Scans trans are way superior compare to your trans, so don't please state it being in LQ when u don't know the difference  :)

But if u need a better excuse just say that u want to do the project from ground since it's only 3 chaps, that way it's a better excuse than going with LQ excuse :)

If u are basing your statement on that there was no watermarks it's because i actually removed and redrew them all.

Guess I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact u say it's LQ, but hey it's nice to see it alive again :)

Well these new versions actually have better visual quality. Also, I feel like the old translation was pretty wordy or awkward compared to this new one.

Seems promising.

Adding smiley faces doesn't make you seem like any less of a jackass lol. 

i guess :P

Adding smiley faces doesn't make you seem like any less of a jackass lol. 

Since the other team used LQ "scans" (it's a webcomic so not really scanned and I'm unsure if they were available in this Quality when they did it) and because I feel that it would be better to just start from 1 since there's only 3 chapters. We're already ahead of ch3 in translation but no cleaner/typesetter available.

• Sei likes this

Why are you retranslating chapters though...Just start where the other scanlator left off.

Since the other team used LQ "scans" (it's a webcomic so not really scanned and I'm unsure if they were available in this Quality when they did it) and because I feel that it would be better to just start from 1 since there's only 3 chapters. We're already ahead of ch3 in translation but no cleaner/typesetter available.

We're looking for some one who can typeset another who can clean, if you're interested in this and want faster releases, join us :)

Why are you retranslating chapters though...Just start where the other scanlator left off.

We're looking for some one who can typeset another who can clean, if you're interested in this and want faster releases, join us :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics