Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

My heart.... Too much...

The cuteness... the cuteness... is overwhelming... nnnnnnngh...

My heart.

I was ready to flip my table when the ojousama appeared because love triangle and whatnot, it's fresh to see an author not falling into the depths of cliche hell.

I believe this manga will become a cure for all diabetes people out there.SO.MUCH.HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

I don't believe something so sweet can cure diabetes. Actually it could be the last drop in the cup.

HHHHNNNNGGGG i just .... CANT!
Tell my future... i'm sorry....
*Falls to floor and dies of cuteness overload

I believe this manga will become a cure for all diabetes people out there.SO.MUCH.HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

Ohh my god, that was soo cute Q~Q!

What a wonderful Valentine's gift. :D

i love this series, also i am always amused by all these comments lol.

*falls off chair & crawls to fridge*

Insulin injection, QUICK !!!

looks like he didn't get the memo to set up an insulin iv before reading

JESUS CHRIST MY HEART

OH GOD

Spoiler

I'M HIT

MAN DOWN

GET THIS MAN A MEDIC, SOMEONE
WE HAVE TO HOLD THE LINE
MOTHER OF GOD, WE'RE DROPPING LIKE FLIES
IT'S JUST TOO POWERFUL

SUCH A DECEPTIVE CHAPTER TITLE
WE NEVER SAW IT COMING

No amount of chocolates can give me this amount of sweetness that this chapter brought me this valentine's day.

3cwEw1A.jpg

I didn't expect that at all. That's the first time I ever stopped while reading a manga.

*falls off chair & crawls to fridge*

Insulin injection, QUICK !!!

...This chapter was intentionally delayed a bit to be released on Valentine's Day, wasn't it?

Two days to be exact. Though I would've released it earlier if we hadn't been releasing something almost every day for a bit now.

...This chapter was intentionally delayed a bit to be released on Valentine's Day, wasn't it?

Spoiler

I'M HIT

MAN DOWN

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Kitttaaaaaaaa~

Oh my God,confession so soon?
I did not expect this manga to be so straightfowar and right to the point,not that I mind.
It's certanly better than 20 chapters of nothing which seems to be the trend this days.
I'm seriously loving this manga more and more,the characters are so freaking adorable,especially the doggy! ^_^

Karin, Nukoduke, and Nozomi x Kimio today? *lays back*

This is a good day.

Karin, Nukoduke, and Nozomi x Kimio today? *lays back*

My suitable and totally not an overreaction reaction to this chapter;

6W9JS.gif

The art style reminds me so much of Homunculus.

Proportions aren't delicious enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics