Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 58votes)

Sekai no Hate

Alt Names: alt セカイの果てalt Dünyanın Sonualt El fin del mundoalt The End of the Worldalt نهاية العالم
Author: Makino Aoi
Artist: Makino Aoi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusa used to be bullied to the point where she begged her parents to move. In her new school, she's asked out by the most popular guy, Kasuga-kun. Afraid of being bullied again, she agrees.

But, she finds herself falling in love with Kawaguchi-kun and his strength. He gives her hope that she might finally break free from her past and find true love, but Kasuga-kun stares at her possessively with murderous eyes...
Go to Sekai no Hate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Sootopolis
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

I WANNA CRY, WHO'S WITH ME? TTT//////////////TTT!
This is the most ridiculous chapter 1 cliffhanger ever lol. If you haven't read it yet, i'd advise you to wait till another chapter comes out first, or you will just be like "WTF?!??!" at the end
Wow... This is first time I've read a manga that has this huge of a cliffhanger for the 1st chapter... EVER O_O
hmm..so..who died ? :o Kasuga ? i really hope its not Kawaguchi...
Oh... Such a cliffhanger...
I have goosebumps D:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics