Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

"idiot 18 year old trio"

more like dizzy 18 year old trio...

Full disclosure: I'm cheering for Ikoma now.

They seem like the unit that might win given first impressions.

I don't care about the battle, I just want Hyuse... will they give them lots of points or will he start with 1000 points? 

Ikoma unit are such trolls :D

But why would you assume they wouldn't compete as a full team when the point of the Rank Wars is a training exercise for Squad teamwork? Not using your full team is inherently counterintuitive to the point of the Rank Wars.

I just said we haven't see them fight, not that they did and just put 3 people.

But we haven't see them fight as 4 in ranking battle.

But why would you assume they wouldn't compete as a full team when the point of the Rank Wars is a training exercise for Squad teamwork? Not using your full team is inherently counterintuitive to the point of the Rank Wars.

Arashiyama and Miwa Squads are both 4 people and were the first squads introduced

But we haven't see them fight as 4 in ranking battle.

PS: Remember that WT is in a break this week.

He means that the idea of 4 people wasn't even mentioned until now. Ikoma unit having 4 members doesn't count because it was introduced after the Hyuse thing.

Arashiyama and Miwa Squads are both 4 people and were the first squads introduced

actually, Ikoma unit is 4 man team as shown just now in this chapter

it probably just rare

He means that the idea of 4 people wasn't even mentioned until now. Ikoma unit having 4 members doesn't count because it was introduced after the Hyuse thing.

so have teams been able to have 4 people this whole time and no one used it? 

actually, Ikoma unit is 4 man team as shown just now in this chapter

it probably just rare

@150... somehow mangaka is really trying hard to make comedy. IMO it might probably be better if he concentrate with serious story instead if he can't do a nice flowing comedy in story manga... (although probably it also hard to make a nice conversation based chapter to be interesting compared to the action based ones)

He won't get better if he doesn't try. It's not the best manga, but it's still decent, and I think he got a lot better since its beginning.

Don't read MANGAFAST's version. Their translation is awful

@150... somehow mangaka is really trying hard to make comedy. IMO it might probably be better if he concentrate with serious story instead if he can't do a nice flowing comedy in story manga... (although probably it also hard to make a nice conversation based chapter to be interesting compared to the action based ones)

The problem with 4 people team is that instead of the usual 3 point where the opponent could get, they can get 4 point instead. But of course >=4 people team in the A rank isn't that uncommon.

It's hard for most operators to coordinate 4 people, so it's generally something agents take their time and build up to after they find the right people to recruit. So I guess Mario is pretty super.

How does someone manage to screw "lead bullet" up so badly that they get "red beret"?

Lead bullet in engrish would be something like "redo bureto", which is somewhat similar to red beret. You should read the Miso Soup releases anyway.

How does someone manage to screw "lead bullet" up so badly that they get "red beret"?

the boss scar is really annoying to see... a straight 2 dimensional scar on a 3 dimensional face and hair.. what the hell

This scanlation from mangafast sucks. Full of errors

I decided not to read them last week when seeing that they don't translate the next episode note

Spoiler
These battles are going to be kickass.

Luckily, Miso Soup uploaded a better version just now! 

This scanlation from mangafast sucks. Full of errors

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics