Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 944votes)

One Piece

Alt Names: alt ワンピースalt Wan Pīsu
Author: Oda Eiichiro
Artist: Oda Eiichiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber...at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...

Grand prize winner of the 41st Japanese Cartoonist Association Awards in 2012.

Currently ranked as the best-selling series in manga history.

Colored Series:
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/one-piece-digital-colored-comics-r10004

============Notice================
Due to a copyright claim dispute, we are currently unable to host any chapters of One Piece. Please DO NOT upload any translations, and instead support the official release.
==========Notice End==============
Go to One Piece Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic One Piece Discussion: Is Black Leg Sanji Royalty? New Window Maahaad10
  • 4 Replies
Topic When will this manga update on Batoto? New Window DirtyDomico
  • 1 Replies
Topic What is one piece?(the treasure, not the manga) New Window storyeater
  • 69 Replies
Topic Doflamingo New Window RedvsBlack
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is sanji stronger than law New Window lanaclana
  • 15 Replies
Topic All One Piece Chapters? New Window cpropst
  • 1 Replies

756 Comments

I am calling it:  Luffy refuses the subordinates; however, Usopp allows them to call him boss thus validating another of his many lies that he has told "I have 8000 followers".

Chapter 799 (and all future releases for now) can be read here:

http://read.powermanga.org/read/one_piece/en/0/799/page/1

How to get to power manga for one piece every time I come back to this website?

Chapter 799 (and all future releases for now) can be read here:

http://read.powermanga.org/read/one_piece/en/0/799/page/1

Spoiler

Is it finally time for Luffy to show the marines that he is now out of the reach of a single Admiral?

powermanga's scanlation is the best after all. :)

aaaaand what a chapter. luffy was always badass but this was really on of the most badass luffy moments.

Oh holy shit, i can't believe how refreshing that was! Jesus, i guess Luffy's balls hardened along with his 4th gear.

Everytime Aokiji rides his bicycle, he fights global warming. One pedal at a time. Such a G.

oooooooooh Kaidou hype!!!!!! He's looks like the most f*cking badass suicidal psycho yonkou :lol:
Man he looks a bit similar to hajrudin but he's got horns & is a suicidal yonkou &
DAFUQ happened to Sanji's group? LMAO

He reminds me more of Oars. The horns, the hair...

Every time those brother's story comes up it starts to rain for some reason. It's mysterious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kQukPQDSag

Who is Sanji, again?

He's been gone for so long.

I...I can't remember...

Who's the reindeer?

Thank you very much for the update! I always love seeing it in such high quality. Why is Naruto on the cover, though????

Some failing troll probably... fixed.

Thank you very much for the update! I always love seeing it in such high quality. Why is Naruto on the cover, though????

I'm still really interested in Crocodiles backstory. If I remember correctly, Crocodile didn't get a backstory and he did appear in Impel Down so he might come back? I certainly hope so.

On the other hand, this is really corny but really satisfying still. Oda has managed to make an art out of this.

oooooooooh Kaidou hype!!!!!! He's looks like the most f*cking badass suicidal psycho yonkou :lol:

Man he looks a bit similar to hajrudin but he's got horns & is a suicidal yonkou &

DAFUQ happened to Sanji's group? LMAO

Spoiler

I just came across this & couldn't stop laughing! Someone r*ped bartelomeo aka "iwatori-kun" etc.etc. & turned him into some kind of single-horned vampiric orc gentleman! :D

Oh man, One Piece 790 hype

Spoiler

Well there's two more back stories before that happens. You do want to know how Fujitora became blind don't you? Trust me it's a sad sad story ;D (jk)

newest chapter , 790, was satisfying

why don't other OP characters and strawhat crews just join forces and kill doflamingo, instead of doing something as useless as pushing the cage? 

You were just shown what happens when others try to fight doflamingo, they were all easily wiped out. The strawhats would be no better.

The only one's who can beat Doffy besides Luffy are Sabo and Fujitora. Sabo is busy fighting Burgess, while Fujitora can't actively oppose a shichibukai. He could act to revoke his title by contacting the WG, but the birdcage blocks communication,

Pushing the cage is NOT useless. If they didn't push the cage, Dressrosa would be turned into minced meat at the beginning of 789. They also need to keep pushing it for the remainder of the fight.

why don't other OP characters and strawhat crews just join forces and kill doflamingo, instead of doing something as useless as pushing the cage? 

Oh man, One Piece 790 hype

Spoiler

Well, if there's one thing you can say about One Piece... They don't forget about the bystanders.

Why does everyone try add captains to the crew? they have their own crew, they can join as allies.

agree. with a ratio of 7:2 (8:2 with Jimbe), they need more girl power.

(like, you know, Perona or Boa ?)

I agree.. there hasn't been a single major battle with a woman in it.. Boa is the strongest we've seen so far but we haven't really see her in a 1v1.. there is also the one in BB's crew but I don't count her as a woman. Oda probably has a problem drawing women get punched.

In the whole series Robin received the most damage out of all females. It was from Enel and the fat guy, and it somehow seemed wrong :/

No, god i hope not, i am already having a hard time with his fanboyism, i can't handle him if he joins and becomes a major character.

agree. with a ratio of 7:2 (8:2 with Jimbe), they need more girl power.

(like, you know, Perona or Boa ?)

The outcome will be decided within a matter of minutes!!

Just tell me how many chapters it is.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics