Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 135votes)

Kyou no Kira-kun

Alt Names: alt きょうのキラ君alt Bugünkü Kira-kunalt Close to Heavenalt El Día de Kira-kunalt Il giorno di Kira-kunalt Kyou no Kira-kunalt Today's Kira-kun
Author: Mikimoto Rin
Artist: Mikimoto Rin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 360 days, there was bright days and disappointment while I was staring at you. Though they were neighbor, Nino and Kira never talk to each other...

But when Nino knows about Kira's secret, all of her life changes and her everyday becomes more interesting!
Their link will lead them to love close to paradise.
Go to Kyou no Kira-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (╥﹏╥) New Window Yan Q
  • 7 Replies

188 Comments

In this instance, I'm glad I know how to use google translate.

" Che sia fantastico "

:]

well since an italian group scanlates this we have a hope to use google translate unlike it only being in japanese.

Thanks chibi manga

I'm so happy for knowing this manga and for beign italian =)

Grazie per il nuovo capitolo!!!! 

Sometimes I think it wasn't such a great idea...starting this manga. I mean, I like this manga very much and all but when I realize he's gonna die so young....that's just...too sad. 
Can I at least hope that they will find a super magical cure for his disease and they will all live happily ever after?

My blood popped. 

In this instance, I'm glad I know how to use google translate.

" Che sia fantastico "

:]

Credo che Yabe stia sfogando la sua rabbia repressa contro Kira, perché non si può essere così cattivi! L'ultimo capitolo comunque è davvero "WOW"... Che cliffhanger :*o

when he started crying I teared up a little... poor kid

Thank God I'm Italian!!

Thanks for the update~

is there really tragedy im this manga?

im not sure to read it

crap disturbed me

the dad caught mah by surprise(WORNING:not good to drink tea when surprised)

i feel like i want to punch kira

it feels so rare to get updates from decent shoujo's ._.

What is this madness?!?!?!?!?

omiodioomiodioomiodioomiodio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, his "Dad"...

Gender Identity disorder of some sort?

But...then why does he dress like a woman, but insist on being called a man?

And if he's really a male, why in the world does he have breasts?!? They looked pretty real.

...Aah, the insane, illogical world of Japanese comics.

Spoiler

Thanks for the update~

this manga is and i love it

che bel capitolo!!!!

spero tanto che non finisca mai!!!! ^^

Ngh, wish my Italian wasn't so rusty, I'd try reading the Italian scanlations. 

Anyway, off topic a bit but - does anyone know what manga is this scanlation's recruitment page from? I'm talking about this one: http://vatoto.com/read/_/106810/hachimitsu-ni-hatsukoi_v1_by_chibi-manga/24

Been trying to figure it out for days now and no luck. :D

It's from Love Berrish, if I recall. 

Ngh, wish my Italian wasn't so rusty, I'd try reading the Italian scanlations. 

Anyway, off topic a bit but - does anyone know what manga is this scanlation's recruitment page from? I'm talking about this one: http://vatoto.com/read/_/106810/hachimitsu-ni-hatsukoi_v1_by_chibi-manga/24

Been trying to figure it out for days now and no luck. :D

And in times like these I'm happy to be Italian xD Haha xD

So...english translations huh? this is the first time I've seen a foreign language ahead of the game. Should I just google translate it so i understand? hahah
Yeah, first page of 3.5 I was like "First time she slept with sensei? What, the parrot? So what?"
Of course, I can almost imagine that bird turning into a handsome hunk just to get between her and the guy . . .
Lol... wasn't paying attention and read chapter 3.5, thinking it was a new chapter of the main characters, and then saw the first page and went WTF?! What did I just miss?!!
I then realized that it was an unrelated one-shot special.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics