Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

I don't remember but there isn't any mine like weapon in the series yet?

Meteora can be used with Spider Wire to make trip mines.

If there are more specialized traps we haven't seen them yet and they're likely illegal to use in these matches since they'd be experimental weapons (which is the reason why Tamakoma-1 isn't allowed to participate in Rank Wars).

On a side note if ANYONE has access to something like that or better trap combinations it'd be Captain Fuyushima that Toma referenced this chapter. He looks like a good candidate for Osamu to learn from assuming he's willing to teach.

Fuyushima Squad has to be frustrating to fight. A two man squad of only a Sniper and a Trapper. Orz

So...... can't wait till Osamu breaks out some plan and kills someone for once.

How bout them apples?

So...... can't wait till Osamu breaks out some plan and kills someone for once.

Not exactly, no. They have used Meteor as a trap before with wires, though.

edpvjr.png

This is from the official translations. They pretty much use the same things as I do. Doesn't really matter though. People will still assume that I don't know what I'm doing.

By the way, just found out in WSJ comments the author actually draw Tsuyu-chan as Chika-chan there. :D

Cougar?

edpvjr.png

This is from the official translations. They pretty much use the same things as I do. Doesn't really matter though. People will still assume that I don't know what I'm doing.

Cougar?

Its what they call Kuga.

Again, For god sake, Ive never said "Class system is new" fcking dimwits, the comment was made when I read chapter 2-3 where they talked about rank-up class system from C to A then a S class dude show up, that system and OPM trash system were fcking same.

Now it has some different like Rank up through Team B to A but not at that time. Also, other aspect of this manga like 'monsters pop out of no where, alert patrolling hero/defender after them', 'civilian funded organization' are also hella similar.

Cougar?

OPM is my 1.... 00+th manga. I have read manga since 1999.
You see, the whole S A B C class hero/defender rank-up system is very close OPM at first chapters (before the team system is known). There are other manga with class system but non come this close.
Lol at Naruto and One Piece, Im not even reading them anymore, sometime I skim read them 1min a chapter. Opm comes very close to them in term of shittier over time now so 1.5 min a chapter.
____________666____________
I like this manga for its strategy battles not story. Stories of popular manga tend to go shitty, just like Naruto and One Piece.
I have read witch hunter and ratman before this world trigger and I dropped witch hunter 1st chapter so Idk, ratman well.... its, I guess it had class but dont remember this similar. Their are some like bunny x tiger that has classes for the hero side and many others that has class for villain side, but nothing this similar.
I dont like scums who ignorantly treat other like nooby just because they know nothing better.

Sorry, I wanted edit but somehow clicked quote.
About my taste? Well, my current like list now including Vínland saga, Arte, +Tic Neesan, Sidekicks, Golden Kamui, Alice in borderland, this... just to list some.

Is OPM your first manga? Class system is not a new thing, at all.
OPM fans are basically on the same tier as One Piece and Naruto fans nowadays. Please keep out

OPM is my 1.... 00+th manga. I have read manga since 1999.
You see, the whole S A B C class hero/defender rank-up system is very close OPM at first chapters (before the team system is know). There are other manga with class system but non come this close.
Lol at Naruto and One Piece, Im not even reading them anymore, sometime I skim read them 1min a chapter. Opm comes very close to them in term of shitier over time now.
____________666____________
I like this manga for its strategy battles not story. Stories of popular manga tend to go shitty, just like Naruto and One Piece.

I have read witch hunter and ratman before this world trigger and I dropped witch hunter after 1st chapter so Idk, ratman well.... its, I guess it had class but dont remember this similar. Their are other like bunny x tiger that has classes for the mc side and many others that has class for enemy side, but nothing this similar either.
I dont like people who ignorantly treat other like nooby just because they know nothing better.

IIRC the translator said (where was it again, /a/? Don't remember, whatev) that it's to cover up those godawful umaru watermarks the raw provider puts on the scans. Also, apparently inspired by Reincarnation no Kaben or something. Anyway, it's better than seeing umaru which he just can't manage to scrub out.

Well, both are translated by Miso Soup so I prefer that to Umaru... Also ofc I also enjoy the Kouu Watermark :D

Is this OPM rip-off Or is OPM rip-off this?
This lol class system. Without comedy like in OPM, the system is just frustrating.

And I have to say, weapons in this manga eerily remind me of Phantasy Star.

Is OPM your first manga? Class system is not a new thing, at all. 

OPM fans are basically on the same tier as One Piece and Naruto fans nowadays. Please keep out

What's with the creepy eye?

IIRC the translator said (where was it again, /a/? Don't remember, whatev) that it's to cover up those godawful umaru watermarks the raw provider puts on the scans. Also, apparently inspired by Reincarnation no Kaben or something. Anyway, it's better than seeing umaru which he just can't manage to scrub out.

What's with the creepy eye?

Ikoma a beast

Witch hunter (replace all the enemies with witches)

But in WH is much more depending in raw power, including talent and innate abilities, not fighting to change class.

The king of the reincarnators seems to have taken a liking to Osamu's development.

You. I like you.

The king of the reincarnators seems to have taken a liking to Osamu's development.

OPM parodies this gimmick.

I see, thx.
Also, chap 38, "over 8000", lol.

Mikumo's development is fucking awesome.

This lol class system. Without comedy like in OPM, the system is just frustrating.

Although the progression of the story is slow, I actually like this portrayal of the class system since the MCs have to actually work their way from the bottom to reach the upper ranks, whereas, OPM parodies this gimmick. Incidentally, there are other mangas that also makes use of the class system such as ratman (identical premise as OPM), Witch hunter (replace all the enemies with witches), baka and test (set in highschool), etc.

Duuude...Osamu's badass level is slowly rising..

But we haven't see them fight as 4 in ranking battle.

PS: Remember that WT is in a break this week.

then it should be more of a forshadowing instead lol

which is funny since almost no one cares about the member difference when the 3 member team battle is introduced (although there's no 3 person rule either)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics