Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 433votes)

Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa

Alt Names: alt 鏡の国の針栖川alt 镜之国的针栖川alt Harisugawa ở thế giới trong gươngalt Harisugawa in Mirror World
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Akira Harisugawa has been in love with Mao Satomi, a girl in his grade, ever since grade school. The only problem? They've been best friends ever since Akira saved her from being hit by a car, and he doesn't want to ruin their friendship! That is until one day, when he finds a mysterious mirror...
Go to Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 185 Replies
Topic Anyone else beginning to dislike this author New Window The Roady
  • 28 Replies
Topic Who's Your Favourite? New Window alcrowry
  • 11 Replies
Topic Harisugawa... New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies

348 Comments

I was really liking it until the author said "fuck you Saki"

I read this over a year ago and I still feel like curling up in a ball and crying every time I'm reminded of it

OK fyi if i remembered this wasn't axed the author actually intended this to become a short manga and if you read previous chapters it says that most of the volumes sold out in an instant in japan the reason why the ending is bad is because the author didn't make a good ending it wasn't an axed ending this was his most popular work in japan

Holy shit why. This ending was actually physically painful to read.

Kagami wasn't really popular to Japanese readers. If you think about it, Jump made a right choice axing it; the plot has restrictions so it wouldn't be a long series; the mirror restricts character developments and so on.

Actually, Kano cancelled it himself :/ . Reason being that he realized he made such a small world where there isn't much room for development. If I remember correctly his exact words were something of the like "I was too much of an idiot to draw out a bigger picture and didn't leave any room for development, so I am stopping this series before I make it worse!"

could have been a bigger world, could have been a longer story.

as it stands, it feels a bit contrived, but it does keep one reading.

Kagami wasn't really popular to Japanese readers. If you think about it, Jump made a right choice axing it; the plot has restrictions so it wouldn't be a long series; the mirror restricts character developments and so on.

The mangaka was still being kind of narrow minded...  He could do stuff like introduce other people affected by different magic items.

*sigh* weekly shonen jump at it's best once again not properly supporting promising new series and then just axing them.
the extra wasn't needed if you ask me though.
wow 35.3 million views for such a short manga. The population of Australia is 23 million. A lot of people have read this manga :P
its interesting to see that even though this ended months ago (and didnt even last that many chapters) it still has a total of 28.8m views. compared to batoto's n1 manga with 30.6m (tower of god) i predict this would EASILY be the n1 manga had it not ended abruptly.
definitly a great manga; though a would have loved to see a the ending were the two get together but the way it was is fine as well; since the mc clearly developes and now tries to win Mao over.
But still would have wished to see the manga going on and how the relationship between the three goes on, cause right now Saki somehow got pushed aside (to be honest I like Saki more than Mao...)
Anyway it is still a great manga.
Terrible ending imo~
too short..but thanks for the hard work!
26.5m as of January 8, 2013... WTF...? Should that be 26.5k or is it really 26.5m???
*24.5 Million views
Only 29 Chap but 24.5 views already?
That alone reflects the quality of this manga.
C'mon, it was really good. I honestly enjoyed it from the beginning till the very end. Really good story with not that much fillers :D
it ended but it was not concluded... is a way to put it i guess
Whats with the ending whining? Did people read the End chapter? (The one after 29 ch).End because that was good ending IMO :/
he is a great artist but the story and charactors need a lot of work. Author: Kano Yasuhiro Artist:
Kano Yasuhiro
well drawn, nice story, good ritm. if was not for those idiotic japanese childrens...
I was so close to drop this manga in rage..but having read it till the middle, I just had to put it thorugh - and no, it wasn't worth. Only reason: I hate the main heroine, not the endig itself.

Spoiler
Am I the only one that noticed it? Or it was not important at all? At the end of chapter 10 (if the translation is accurate) it says that he would introduce a new female character but he didnt... Oh well, it was the same as the final chapter saying that he would do an epilogue but what we got was just fanservice....
it was very good, shame it ended so soon.
Nuwa San It's funny how you put it. Are you forgetting that we're just leeching off copyright work that we didn't even pay for? They could care less about international readers, heck, they can even issue a cease & desist whenever they feel like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics