Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 87votes)

GTO Paradise Lost

Alt Names:
Author: Fujisawa Tohru
Artist: Fujisawa Tohru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizuka finds himself in prison.
Go to GTO Paradise Lost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The flow of time [Possible spoiler(s)] New Window RhythmiC
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

Hmmm, Onizuka bowing down. I don't like this sequel already.

Doesn't Onizuka have his own connections to the idol world through Tomoko and Mayu?  And Kanzaki could probably smear all of the idols swiftly on her own.

But...in the end Onizuka always wins...NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Hahahahaha....that's cute.

I actually like how clueless and stupid Onizuka acts before he start his problem solving because it gives a more realistic approach about no matter how experienced is a delinquent/teacher is, that doesn't mean they can solve any issues instantly (like Sakamoto), that it all takes a process and as drastic as it is it requires steps.

Swagamoto is not a problem solver. He IS the solution.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SWAGAMOTO, AND LEZARD IS HIS PROPHET

I'm loving how they think that is enough to stop the Great Teacher Onizuka xD

Not to worry, I'm sure we'll get to see exactly what Onizuka-sensei has in store for them. Kekekekeke. :P

What's next. Sending a horde of delinquents to teach onizuka a "lesson"?

I'm loving how they think that is enough to stop the Great Teacher Onizuka xD

These kids are vanilla to what Kanzaki did.  Exploding cakes vs actually blowing up the school -.-

Psychological attack is all good and all but seeing these brats.. I don't know about if its just me or am I the only one that misses straight up hot blooded deliquent students that fights head on. 

Then again, they know better than to pick fights with one of the members of the sleeping Oni-Baku.

next chapter "revenge" i can't wait to see this chapter

I've thought about it, and that's probably what happened. I mean, they couldn't just randomly assign him a new class while the old one was still there. Besides, everyone from the old class have already been "re-educated" by Onizuka, so there's nothing more to do there. I think more about that is told in Shounan 14 days, but since they stop scanlating it, I guess we'll never know...

Onizuka is 24 now, si roughly 2 years have gony by since the end of GTO.

So, most likely his old class is already graduated.

Rape Rumor? -  Thank you for the update

what a change of quality! (in a good way)

look forward to more.

I've thought about it, and that's probably what happened. I mean, they couldn't just randomly assign him a new class while the old one was still there. Besides, everyone from the old class have already been "re-educated" by Onizuka, so there's nothing more to do there. I think more about that is told in Shounan 14 days, but since they stop scanlating it, I guess we'll never know...

Thank the 'official translators' who picked that up - not! I do hope they actually translate the whole thing coz lots of 'officially' picked up manga that deviates away from Naruto like stories end up being stopped halfway.

gotta love that onizuka

The Destroyer?! Life is now complete.

Wtf?

What nonsense lol.

You believe a man in a mask saying he is a close friend of a A-list star.
Bull.

He IS their teacher.

what happened to the old class did they graduate already?

what happened to the old class did they graduate already?

"The Destroyer" Onizuka > Kamen Teacher

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics