Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Does LH involve that? I'm only up-to-date with the anime,not the novels, so if anything is mentioned there, do tell.

Otherwise, in LH, the only real threat is the loss of memories.

Well presumably unless their bodies were transported into the game, then their bodies in real life would be in comas while they are stuck in the game.

Though in general a lot of Korean MMO stories do not actually involve comas, it appears to be a signature of Japanese MMO stories only.

oh come on. nearly 2 months for 7 pages? the author is killing me here

EDIT: there's a ton more RAW, so I should blame the translator :<

Blame the translator for what? Translating this at all?

oh come on. nearly 2 months for 7 pages? the author is killing me here

EDIT: there's a ton more RAW, so I should blame the translator :<

Why does every MMO manga have to involve comas in reallife?

Does LH involve that? I'm only up-to-date with the anime,not the novels, so if anything is mentioned there, do tell.

Otherwise, in LH, the only real threat is the loss of memories.

i came for the boobs, i am dissapointed

my internet is rather slow, so the cover picture appears from top to bottom, when it is about a half way my expression is :o OH MY.......

WTF IS GOING ON ch 19? Can someone sum it up for me?

Basically... a person was stuck in the game and the only way to get her out is to beat her? Maybe.

This person is so strong that the player admins won't try and fight her. 

The real trick is you can only reach her while you are in the newbie area, so you have a limited window of time from making a brand new character.

Also, since it's the newbie area you can't load yourself out with great gear, you can only have what you find in there, which is no good. The level cap also hurts.

Basically it's impossible, but she's going to win anyways because... something.

WTF IS GOING ON ch 19? Can someone sum it up for me?

Spoiler

Backgrounds are slopy or non-existant...

Is a webcomic... a generic web comic, just to not say that all webcomic are lazily drawn.

because there's no real other threat aside from Summer Wars' approach which was the same approach Digimon the Movie took ten years prior (The whole A.I initiating complete IRL havoc.)

Anyway plot dumps are fun, I'm going to have to reread this chapter because nothing I read made any sense to me haha

This's getting darker and darker...

Common now,I'm even more confused,I'm even more TL,DRing and I have only signed up for a VRMMORPG Yuri/Comedy...

Man way to ruin a good premise with a plethora of shitty developments. Gonna stick with it a bit longer but this is most likely going to end up dropped.

I agree with you, but your argument/s would have a lot more power if you separated your points into clear sentences.  

Translation for those put off by lack of punctuation: 

Spoiler

Edit:  Still not liking the sudden character change.  It's good to become confident, but if you were just going to

Spoiler

That is what I wanted to say, but I was falling asleep as I was typing it so I just posted what I had there but thanks for fixing it up a bit 

Meh, i liked the premise it gave, but its just becoming worse now :/

Something stupid and nonsensical out of nowhere that doesn't explains much, like a rich girl beating out thugs and a wimp becoming the hulk?

Meh, there's tits so who cares? nipples man, the moment they appear the author becomes entitled to shit over the story.

the problem with what you are saying in regards to Log Horizon in this statement is that they are put into the game when the update happened and they cant get access to the internet now also from what has been mentioned is that stuff is actually been changing since they arrived there, and the author has said some stuff about how people have abused the game mechanistic in it just it was mostly side info that did not really help move the story as for the part about knowing what will been in the update before it comes out yea some games say what they may put in the update but a lot of them just mostly show a small preview of it and not say everything but well after it is out yea with in an hour or so yea people may have found out everything but as for log horizons case they have said it a few time is that some thing where not possible when it was still just a game like there over skill/teaching skill. now as for SAO yea that takes place in a world where they can still have people who can post stuff on a forum or something similar so people should know practically have all the info about almost all the VRMMOs in that world 

I agree with you, but your argument/s would have a lot more power if you separated your points into clear sentences.  

Translation for those put off by lack of punctuation: 

Spoiler

Edit:  Still not liking the sudden character change.  It's good to become confident, but if you were just going to

Spoiler

hahaha good old crazy madness xD

Backgrounds are slopy or non-existant...

Meh, i liked the premise it gave, but its just becoming worse now :/

well...this vrmmo stuff was developed by the military right? (or was that a different manga...) anyway, don't take the crazy stuff that happens too seriously people. That kind of realistic stuff went out the window the moment her best friends brother got his head put into the wall for perving lol. and my god, how many genres is this manga going to cover before it's over? lol i love it.

Yeah!!! revenge mo**********! "Muahahahahhaha"

its not even just about that, other series like SAO and log horizon present a terrible portrayal of how mmos actually are inside. for instance their so called "top players" are as stupid as lv 10 noobs. i still facepalm myself remembering the gungale online arc where kirito pulls a lightsaber and hands other players their asses and everybody is like "OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD USE IT LIKE THAT!!1". really? nowadays people figure everything out even before the patch is out through datamining.

being a long dated mmo player myself i just cant get immersed on those series because of the bad portrayal of the MMO world and community.

the problem with what you are saying in regards to Log Horizon in this statement is that they are put into the game when the update happened and they cant get access to the internet now also from what has been mentioned is that stuff is actually been changing since they arrived there, and the author has said some stuff about how people have abused the game mechanistic in it just it was mostly side info that did not really help move the story as for the part about knowing what will been in the update before it comes out yea some games say what they may put in the update but a lot of them just mostly show a small preview of it and not say everything but well after it is out yea with in an hour or so yea people may have found out everything but as for log horizons case they have said it a few time is that some thing where not possible when it was still just a game like there over skill/teaching skill. now as for SAO yea that takes place in a world where they can still have people who can post stuff on a forum or something similar so people should know practically have all the info about almost all the VRMMOs in that world 

vDMPdfy.gif

its not even just about that, other series like SAO and log horizon present a terrible portrayal of how mmos actually are inside. for instance their so called "top players" are as stupid as lv 10 noobs. i still facepalm myself remembering the gungale online arc where kirito pulls a lightsaber and hands other players their asses and everybody is like "OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD USE IT LIKE THAT!!1". really? nowadays people figure everything out even before the patch is out through datamining.

being a long dated mmo player myself i just cant get immersed on those series because of the bad portrayal of the MMO world and community.

.hack//Sign is pretty good portrayal. Until people start hacking/wall glitching the game no one's really too surprised by what they're seeing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics