Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 61votes)

Wild Life

Alt Names:
Author: Fujisaki Masato
Artist: Fujisaki Masato
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMedical MedicalShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tesshou is your typical high school delinquent with a special skill. He has a perfect pitch. This skill enables him to hear things most people wouldn't. After saving a small dog, Tesshou realises his calling in life is to become a Vet!

In 2006, Wild Life received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shounen.
Go to Wild Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

99 Comments

Thank you Kirikowildlife! XD

Oh god, the monkey-spinal chord arc was murder on my feels!

Has it turned into GTO or is it just me

wow, a lot of wild life lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! BECAUSE OF THIS MASS UPDATE I STAYED UP TILL 4 AM AND I DON'T REGRET IT A BIT!!! HUGE THANKS!!!

can only quote this, since its exactly what happened to me and what i think

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! BECAUSE OF THIS MASS UPDATE I STAYED UP TILL 4 AM AND I DON'T REGRET IT A BIT!!! HUGE THANKS!!!

I was a little concerned when I started to read this, as typically all animals cannot be saved, and I was afraid of the days of tears that could possibly commence if that were true.

Fortunately, if there were any such scenes, I cannot remember them, and am looking forward to rereading the series to remember up to the current plot!

Spoiler

Holy crap its the chapters are coming like a wild stampede!

Thank you Kirikowildlife!

Whoever continued the scans:

THANK YOU :D

>Reads description

>Perfect pitch = vet?

>Shrug

>There have been weirder premises

They remind me of Ban and Ginji.

Oh fuck yes thank you so much.

My god giant chapter dumps are satisfying just like real ones =D.

ALL RIGHT!!! New chapters are out.

this manga was completed a long time ago and they still have not finished translating it

sigh~ so much for rereading my favorite serie

I was a little concerned when I started to read this, as typically all animals cannot be saved, and I was afraid of the days of tears that could possibly commence if that were true.

Fortunately, if there were any such scenes, I cannot remember them, and am looking forward to rereading the series to remember up to the current plot!

yayyy finally!

suddenly an update... i'd almost given up reading this in english

oh i been waiting for new release for a long time.

at last.... T_T

thank you so mcuh S2S for the release

Is this still getting released?

I really hope so cuz midstory cliffhangers like that are the worst!

kurachi reminds me of the bad guy from hunter x hunter

Chapter 53 still the most shocking of all.
Spoiler
OMG OMG I Didn't know its continuing! Squee!
sucha good manga. its really nice. *btw it has some graphic scenes with insides being shown so be cautious.*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics