Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 225votes)

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt ليس ليوغامي-كن أي صديقalt Yugami -κουν δεν έχει φίλουςalt Yugami-kan não tem nenhum amigoalt Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friendsalt Yugami-kun não tem amigosalt Yugami-kun tidak punya temanalt Yugami-kun'un Hiç Arkadaşı Yokalt 湯神くんには友達がいない
Author: Sakura Jun
Artist: Sakura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.
Go to Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

Since Sket Dance ended this is the only series that fits the slot. Thanks a lot for the job!

I see Gramps was also a smug bastard. 

Noice, thanks for the scans Fallen Snydicate. I always have a weird feeling reading this. Maybe because all of the character quirkiness lol.
Whoa, a-an update? Good grief! I had almost given up hope.
Maybe this is the manga that can tell us that imperfection is what makes human perfect...
For once Yuugami did nothing wrong.
M-MASAKA!! AN UPDATE!?

New chapter?!

AWWWW YIIIISSSSS

Yugami is hilarious to read.  I love him. He's a perfect anti-hero. Thanks for the translations.

Slow is good

way too good manga, with way too slow pace

I'm glad to see a new chapter today. Thank you. :D

A new chapter... Is this water coming from my eyes?

That chapter feels so weird 

this manga is great, sadly translation are dead.

I Hope we'll get faster updates if a new group picks this up. Let's face it, waiting 3-4 months for a new chapter can be such a drag.

gaspp Japanzai retired, so this series needs a new group

Relax..I got this!

gaspp Japanzai retired, so this series needs a new group

How come this manga has only 12 chapters released so far... and its ranked #2 in Rawsenmanga... -_-

Chapter 045

Yugami-Kun and Valetine's day.

Another super Chapter.

Thanks for the update!

Chapter 44 is up guys and Latest Chapters have thrown a twist as we all know Chihiro-Chan father get a lot of Transfers.

Be ready for Turtle Chat in future.

You know what? This is just a great manga

She tried to make friends and spends summer alone. He never tries to make friends and spends summer alone. If the result is the same then why even bother

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics