Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 208votes)

Mill

Alt Names: alt ミルalt 미르alt Miru
Author: Tahara Kazunori
Artist: Tahara Kazunori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: College student Aki is shocked when a teenage girl suddenly barges into his Tokyo apartment, acting as if he should know her. When the truth becomes clear, the situation is even stranger. The 'teenage girl' is actually his precious pet cat Mill from his home in Kyushu, who is apparently an 86 year old 'monster cat' who can change between cat and human forms. Will Aki be able to fit his supernatural pet cat into his ordinary college life?
Go to Mill Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mill released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

442 Comments

God, chapters like this hurt me so much. 

Spot #10 - The belly
When you have earned their trust, cats will show you their belly with eyes asking you to rub it... only to maul your hand when you touch it.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me countless times, shame on me for furgetting.

Purring the entire time.

It's their favorite thing: "I'm being pet and I'm *EATING*~~~~"

Let the resolution begin!

I'd say that is very likely. After all last chapter Mill was asking the girl that is in love with Aki if she would have an issue if after she and Aki were together if Aki wanted a cat if she would be okay with it.

Looks to me like Mill is just leaving to force Aki to actually do something about the girl that is love with him and that he likes as well. So long as Mill is there, Aki will never seriously try and get into a serious relationship with any other woman.

After Aki moves on I suspect that Mill will return to him.

This is assuming Aki

Spoiler
But if it turns out otherwise, that's fine too, as long as Mill comes back.

I'm just going to have to think PAWsitive here that she comes back.

I'd say that is very likely. After all last chapter Mill was asking the girl that is in love with Aki if she would have an issue if after she and Aki were together if Aki wanted a cat if she would be okay with it.

Looks to me like Mill is just leaving to force Aki to actually do something about the girl that is love with him and that he likes as well. So long as Mill is there, Aki will never seriously try and get into a serious relationship with any other woman.

After Aki moves on I suspect that Mill will return to him.

not like this. not like this

That's just how the Bakeneko do.

Spot #10 - The belly
When you have earned their trust, cats will show you their belly with eyes asking you to rub it... only to maul your hand when you touch it.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me countless times, shame on me for furgetting.

not like this. not like this

As promised, the last chapter of volume 5.  Now you guys can go hang from a cliff for a while as I catch up on my other series...  Heh heh heh...

O.O

ARGH!

Gracias, rpapo.

This makes me miss my cat... ;_;.

Maybe we should quit, it might be a safety issue.  If Knight K is genuinely allergic to the puns, he could go cataleptic.

I agree. A fe-line in the sand must be drawn!

>shows self out

Hmm . . . the professor missed out the question of the belly and chest.  Fur from the bottom of the neck down through the chest is probably the softest anywhere on a cat, and many cats don't mind a bit of patting there although it's not one of those special spots like under the chin or behind the ears.  Then there's the tummy . . . this is a love/hate place.  Some cats really get into it and will roll over to expose their tummy and purr like anything when it's rubbed.  For others it's a forbidden spot and you can expect damage if you try to stroke it.  And some do both--only baring the tummy at the right time or to the right person, as a particular intimacy, but the rest of the time keeping it off limits.  With a cat that does like a tummy rub, one of the great pleasures of patting a cat is burying one's face in tummy fur.

As promised, the last chapter of volume 5.  Now you guys can go hang from a cliff for a while as I catch up on my other series...  Heh heh heh...

YOU FIEND!

I'm just going to have to think PAWsitive here that she comes back.

I smell some bad flag is rising

Why? will it be a catharsis for you or will you punish us?

Maybe we should quit, it might be a safety issue.  If Knight K is genuinely allergic to the puns, he could go cataleptic.

a cat is fine too

stop the cat puns

Why? will it be a catharsis for you or will you punish us?

I am beginning to suspect a few too many people read the earlier volumes of Piers Anthony's old Xanth series here.... XD

If someone mentions catapults or catarrh you can be pretty sure.

Somehow, Mill's explanation of the name (chapter 39) reminded me of a certain fedora'd adventurer:

"I prefer Indiana!"
"We named the dog Indiana."

The next chapter, the end of volume five and the real cliff-hanger, is already cleaned and transcribed, and I expect to have it out within a couple of days.

stop the cat puns

This could be a catastrophe.

No doubt Mill's willingness to even begin discussing things will be an important catalyst for moving the story forward.

._.

I am beginning to suspect a few too many people read the earlier volumes of Piers Anthony's old Xanth series here.... XD

Will she CATch on?

This could be a catastrophe.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics