Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

Reading this made me so unbelievably happy, I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time. What was his response though!?

Warning! Caution! Reading this manga may cause severe diabetes!!

This series is Adorable. Yes, with a capital A.

I can't wait to see him give her his answer. :)

5) The SFX on page 20 indicate that she stood up and ran out.

For pointing out that and many other reasons, thank you.

Noooow everyone, could you please raise your hands all of you who saw THAT coming? Because I f@cking didn't and now I'm giggling nonstop like a 5 years old kid.

Dammit!!

Chou Kawaaaiiii!!!

I literally need to take a  5 minutes break for each pages....

I wasn't nitpicking, I was just pointing it out because I noticed it just now.

A couple of TL notes, for the rest of you who seem to like nitpicking:

1) Until chapter 9, there have been no indications of how Momoyo's name is actually pronounced. Ando and Azuchi are both common. I opened the next chapter of the series to find that it's Azuchi, so I'll be using that from now on.

2) I phrased the Ando/Azuchi Castle spiel really awkwardly. Sorry fellas.

3) There was no indication of the proper romanization of "Merun" until chapter 8, where his shirt showed that it's spelled "meln." I'll be rolling with that version from now on.

4) I should have made a margin note for this, but Niigata prefecture--Yutaka's home--is best known for rice production. Miso and bread are definitely the last types of food you'd expect a man from the area to keep on hand.

5) The SFX on page 20 indicate that she stood up and ran out.

Well I got the part right where she's shown up before. I just mixed her up for that girl.

@Tensei: Yeah it is, but it isn't shown until chapter 9 and it's not something me or Demo noticed. 

Also for those who aren't aware, the park mascot's name is not Merun, either. In chapter 8 on the shirt he was changed out of in the beginning, it's shown to be "Meln".

Japanese Can't pronounce the "L"(well more like there isn't a single word in Japan with the pronunctiation of "L") in Meln so "L" is pronounced "Ru". its just going with the flow of japanese speech. studying Japanese ftw

really?

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

sorry derek but I think you might be mistaken there. 

Well I got the part right where she's shown up before. I just mixed her up for that girl.

@Tensei: Yeah it is, but it isn't shown until chapter 9 and it's not something me or Demo noticed. 

Also for those who aren't aware, the park mascot's name is not Merun, either. In chapter 8 on the shirt he was changed out of in the beginning, it's shown to be "Meln".

WHe-WHERES MY INSULIN!? WHERE I-*ack*argh*Ack*.....*gack* must..not...die*coughs* from diabetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?

Spoiler

and
Spoiler

Spoiler

And yes, it's a different girl.

EDIT: By the way, the correct way of pronouncing Momoyo's family name is Azuchi.

Spoiler

really?

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

This is what I needed on valentine's day

If this turn of events leads into a misunderstanding that signals the love triangle path with that ojou, I'm gonna go bonkers.

Spoiler

GET THIS MAN A MEDIC, SOMEONE
WE HAVE TO HOLD THE LINE
MOTHER OF GOD, WE'RE DROPPING LIKE FLIES
IT'S JUST TOO POWERFUL

SUCH A DECEPTIVE CHAPTER TITLE
WE NEVER SAW IT COMING

Inko....

You Magnificent Bastard

I READ YOUR MANGA!

Confession already? What did he say? WHAT DID HE SAY?

From the panels, it looked like she left before he could find the words anyway.

If this turn of events leads into a misunderstanding that signals the love triangle path with that ojou, I'm gonna go bonkers.

This is extremely cute, but...  the last few pages left me a bit confused.  Just what's going on?  o.O

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This manga.... so much cuteness... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Now to see how he screws it up

WHAT IS THE ANSWER ?
YUTAKA !!

THIS CLIFHANGER IS TOO MUCH FOR ME !
FOR GOD SAKE !!!

AH..... *top much pressure*

Right in DEM FEELS!

The flow of this chapter feels too weird.

Can't wait!

Not to mention, WHAT DID HE SAY???

I can't take this anymore

i love this series, also i am always amused by all these comments lol.

The comment section is always the best part of this manga after reading a chapter xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics