Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

If it we're so easy. Too bad these days a NASTY virus is spreading around called FRIENDZONE-ITIS.
*he didn't, and wont... not after this point

(curses the lack of an edit button)
@sub_zero
Don't worry, he won't... not after this point. The worst thing that could happen now...
Spoiler
Goddamn just go and date already
hope the mc didn't screw up somewhere along the line
@bakanki ...
"reset" plot again like Amagami ?
I hope there's Kanan route latter ... =3= ...
That soccer ball from chapter 10 is practically a beach ball it's so freakin huge +_+
O_o He's getting a lot of points!!!!! xD............Finally!!!!!!!
HE DID IT!
lol, the infamous silent confession.
Wow, at this rate, they should just get married already.
And then she tells him, "But you know I just want to be friends, right?"
(For girls only) How to make a wimpy guy man up: Get him him to touch your breast!
Wow-zers. She skipped 2 and went straight to 3!!
Holy crap, a MC that actually mans up for once. Props to Yuzuki / the original PhotoK writer.
@acolyte: Well since this isn't original manga but an adaptation from PSP game (and for most part it's faithful to the original story), Haruka arc should end soon. 3-4 chapters should end it. But if after Haruka arc ends the story reset to another heroine, that's a long story ^^;

Photo Kano Your Eyes Only already covers two other heroines route, but it's from different club (on this game, different club the MC joins means different story for the heroines). I'm all for the new heroine arc though XD But unfortunately the original game doesn't have after-confession story, except a short one for the epilogue ^^;
If he had done nothing even after all that.. half the world's facepalm wouldn't even cut it
@cydric

Yup. Pretty good on imo too
Question
Spoiler
Bets out.. How many chapters do you think the mangaka wants to stretch this story out? <20? ~50? ~100? ~200? -_-
so fucking SWEET!
I'm getting diabetes today.... HNNNNNGG!
He's got more balls than certain MCs (a.k.a Yuuki Rito).
man i hope Yuzuki N' Dash makes some nice doujin of this hahaha :P
Either this series isn't going to last long (1-2 volumes) or it is going to have route arcs, similar to kimikiss. To explain to people not familiar with what I mean, basically the series will reset after he finishes with each girl. So this time we're seeing the childhood friend arc, then after it's done it resets to the next girl and so on and so on.
Either this series isn't going to last long (1-2 volumes) or it is going to have route arcs, similar to kimikiss. To explain to people not familiar with what I mean, basically the series will reset after he finishes with each girl. So this time we're seeing the childhood friend arc, then after it's done it resets to the next girl and so on and so on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics