Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 137votes)

Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura

Alt Names: alt Look at this S!
Author: Kitazaki Taku
Artist: Kitazaki Taku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 22-year-old Rin has two major problems: a complex about the tattoo-like birthmark on his butt and a crush on an older woman who thinks of him as her little brother. Rin hasn't allowed any woman to see his naked bottom since an incident when he was 7, which firmly entrenched his shame about his birthmark. When he finds his birthmark may grant him mystical powers over the opposite sex, will he finally be able to use his butt to his advantage?

Prequels:

> Cupid no Itazura - Nijidama
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/cupid-no-itazura-nijidama-r943 )

> Sakuranbo Syndrome - Cupid no Itazura II
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/sakuranbo-syndrome-r929 )
Go to Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic One of the best manga's I have read New Window Meow Zorg
  • 10 Replies
Topic any else think hes a puss oh cant do sht New Window ericelliot
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ending? New Window mezzy0
  • 0 Replies
Topic Predictions New Window nuknuk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Well that's cool and all... (ch. 79-85) New Window rick_bo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thank you for picking up this series! New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies

364 Comments

I've been reading this until chapter 70. It's good to see that someone out there is scanlating this series. I hope PROzess continues this series because it's getting interesting.

Again, Thank You PROzess...
I know it isn't gonna happen but I also want a romance to develop with the childhood friend. I like her.
Why is it important for him that she is a virgin, when he himself isn't. Dobbelt standard much?
I like it . TY , PROzess!
It's... shitty. Just like Suzuka. She says no, but this idiot runs over here every fucking time. CHIZURU IS SO ANNOYING!!!! I hate her. She's not honest... If it wouldn't be so funny i wouldn't read this. She plays with him like a toy, damned bitch. "Don't come near me" - next days runs into him. Giving hopes... Ehh... And what about Mako? This god damn Rin just don't care. It's propably the end soon so i will follow it, but the more i read, the more i get bored.
Hm, yeah, probably right rc1138. All about monkeys seeing monkey-do and then flinging some of their own, or however that old saying goes.
PROzess is my god! thank you for continuing one of my favorite manga!!!.....
(-.-) but to get serious people Stfu with the netorare! If you read any Ntr you would know this isn't anywhere close to it (yet) and its like what you said rc1138 just because you learn a "new word" it doesn't mean you can place it on every FREAKING drama you see!

Oh, please.
Just fuck up with your NTRs...
Why are all readers so paranoiac of NTR!????????

WHYYYYY??????

Because people like using new cool words that they heard from someone. It's like a domino effect.
Someone new comes,someone new learns,someone new use.
Wow, I just learned what NTR is from TVTropes. Wow. An entire genre of it, eh? When I'd come across adult doujin manga in which the main character gets forced to watch his girl get raped, deflowered, and enjoying it... I'd always assumed it was some rare, twisted author. But it's a genre. So... "wow."

I feel depressed.
Nevermind, I had read (and searched it) as NRT when it was NTR. I'm in the learning stage.
I'm sort of a newbie to some terms. What's NRT?
PROzess, you did the great work as always. Thanks a lot.
dont worry before it would turn into NTR rin would use the butt-magick
That tightening in the chest feeling..... I'm not M enough to like it! :o
Oh, please.
Just fuck up with your NTRs...
Why are all readers so paranoiac of NTR!????????
WHYYYYY??????
iunno if this gon go ntr. maybe some "rape -> misunderstanding/jealousy" in the future, but no "stealing his woman"
hey wait... im on chapter 31.. somebody warn me if this would turn into NTR
PLEASE
this is quite good :)
*cough*
Little insider-information:
I work better on praises.
*cough*
Yeah buddy i hope PROzess continues with this
i dont care even if someone say if this story is dumb but its keep me reading for 24 hour non stop! damn its so interesting to see what happen next it make me worry whether chizuru chose rin or not....
Wait for the "Kyaaaaaaaaaa" of the century, next chap when she finds out, that she's actually hugging a pant-less Human being.
@eclipter yep, it seems this happens to me every now and then, where the manga i find before going to bed is a good one and it read the whole thing, also happened with Zetman that was great.
im so glad this manga is running again. the first time i started reading this i got sucked in and read the whole thing just when i was about to go to sleep. never got any sleep that night but it was worth it :D, but then the waiting started xD
Well I think I can understand why some would think this story is dumb...
When I think about it, it's actually pretty dumb....
But who cares, as long as it keeps me wanting to know what happens next ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics