Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 109votes)

Saki

Alt Names: altalt 咲 -Saki-alt 咲‐Saki‐
Author: Kobayashi Ritz
Artist: Kobayashi Ritz
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miyanaga Saki is a high school freshman who doesn’t like mahjong. Ever since she was a child, she would lose her New Year’s gift money during her family mahjong game. If she won, her parents would be upset, and if she lost, well, she lost.

As a result, she’s learned to play in such a way that her score always remains plus/minus zero: not good enough to win, but not bad enough to lose. When we meet her, she’s being dragged to her school’s mahjong club by an old friend. How will a girl who hates mahjong, yet has become adept at the game as a result of her upbringing, survive in this environment?

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Spin-offs:

> Saki-Biyori
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-biyori-r2845 )

> Saki-Biyori - Otona no Maki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-biyori-otona-no-maki-r2846 )

> Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-achiga-hen-episode-of-side-a-r2824 )

> Side Story of - Saki - Shinohayu the Dawn of Age
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/side-story-of-saki-shinohayu-the-dawn-of-age-r9683 )

> Toki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toki-r19434 )

> Ritz
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ritz-r8860 )
Go to Saki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anybody here play Riichi Mahjong because of this manga? New Window pantsu
  • 6 Replies

383 Comments

Saki still gonna destroy everybody. 

Oh ho? So Saki has a faintly discernable physical "tell" the same way the second player of Shiraitodai does when she went into sharpshooter mode? Interesting...was not expecting an exploitable weakness like that in her.

The nopan is legit.

Spoiler

Finally!

Saki looks so pissed in the last page.

She's gonna kick some asses !!!

I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm out of gum.

Saki looks so pissed in the last page.

She's gonna kick some asses !!!

More half-inked pages, and another 6 week wait for the next chapter. *Sigh*

Oh well, finally back to Saki again, kinda sorta, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I think Nodoka's mahjong teacher probably made her use her right hand, because her left hand unleashed an unspeakable mahjong power that destroyed an entire village. *DUN DUN DUUUUUN* @_@

Or not. Kinda sucks that Nodoka's only remarkable for having a chest that seems to self-inflate to more and more ridiculous proportions every chapter. Poor girl's gonna go broke buying new bras every chapter. I'd like to see her wreck some high-level opponent school sometime, especially someone with some "unstoppable" half-baked chuunibyou power.

I wouldn't be surprised that if she use left hand in final and awake a new power

Oh hey its FINALLY Saki's turn! Took long enough. Left hand? Is this the awakening of Nodok- who am I kidding. She will forever be a normal.

Now we need to wait again. This is getting slow and it's not even final yet.

Oh hey its FINALLY Saki's turn! Took long enough. Left hand? Is this the awakening of Nodok- who am I kidding. She will forever be a normal.

It has been decided before the captain match start.

Another vice-captain match passed, another match of Nodoka doing nothing noteworthy. And her point is minus to boot.

Ah well, the more reason to show that Saki will wreck some shit in the captain match.

it's time! release the kraken Saki!

Yes indeed ... though a reminder that Saki is not the only mythical beast in the cards. Nelly from Rinkai has been foreshadowed as a monster since very early on, together with Jindai (my second favorite amongst the monsters after Saki - the anime adaptation of her was stupendous overall and I can't wait to see what she will do in the Individuals) , Koromo and Teru. Chronology-wise Awai is a recent monster addition, in comparison.

Am very curious to see Nelly finally in action, and how Saki will react.

Btw - thanks to Akio for chipping away at this. :)

Finally! And it's only 2 years after start of semifinal.

Thanks, Akio! Nice to have consistent scanlators again.

This manga about mahjong is ridiculous....I prefer reading MNK for over-the-top mahjong....and this series is ridiculous mahjong matches and lots and lots of lesbians.

Plot? Just as much as in another overrated series Nisekoi.

I thought this was one of those all girl cast dick-bait series, I didn't know it was actual yuri. Or is this another all too common case of stupid wishful tagging?

Wait a sec. That one titty-chan that asked if she could use her left hand, what's up with that? What was she planning on doing if they had said no? I can't picture her going "Oh you said no but I'mma do it anyway fuck you that's why."

what's up with Ritz though? She was faster with Achiga-hen and had more pages???

And there were a lot of pages in this batch where the tones weren't done. It's been an agonizing wait to see the conclusion of Saki's storyline. I've lost track of how many years it's been since I started reading this, and there's like 1 or maybe 2 chapters involving Saki per year. (Which is nuts if you think about it.)

... and how the hell will saki close the point gap this match is coming to a close if Nodoka does not close the gap saki is going to have way too much work to do

Isn't it just a setup for Saki to use her borrowed sisters ability of incrementally valued consecutive hands?

The wait for each chapter is so long this match feels like it has been going on for ages I am struggling to keep track of characters and it feels like there is a lot of focus on the other teams which is okay to some extent but really drags this match on and how the hell will saki close the point gap this match is coming to a close if penguin knockers does not close the gap saki is going to have way too much work to do

just thank you

Their cuteness is kind of ruined by dem huge knockers.

=o

And it's been ages since the main/Title character Saki had a seriouspart in this manga. D;

I've started to upload the next 4 chapters up to the latest (140). Translation credit goes to few different anons. The chapters are currently subject to approval, but hopefully they'll be let through soon. Enjoy (when they get through)!
Edit: I'll probably remove these ones when (if) Akio Translations put out their version.

Thank you for your efforts by the way. :)

I've started to upload the next 4 chapters up to the latest (140). Translation credit goes to few different anons. The chapters are currently subject to approval, but hopefully they'll be let through soon. Enjoy (when they get through)!
Edit: I'll probably remove these ones when (if) Akio Translations put out their version.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics