Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 36votes)

Kantai Collection -KanColle- Itsuka Shizuka na Umi de

Alt Names: alt 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- いつか静かな海でalt KanColle: Someday in the Calm Seasalt Kantai Collection -Kankore- Itsuka Shizuka na Umi de
Author: Saitoh Sakae
Artist: Saitoh Sakae
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Girls with the souls of World War II warships fight, and dream of one day seeing a peaceful sea. Based on the Kantai Collection game and serialized in Monthly Comic Alive.
Go to Kantai Collection -KanColle- Itsuka Shizuka na Umi de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Those aircraft carriers certainly don't have airstrip chests.

Uploaded Chapter 6, credits to HiryuuDesu and Kinji for translations. Credits to Valkyrie for the cleans.

You know, I'm curious as to how Japanese Navy members feel about KanColle.

If I recall, a former soldier from IJN plays Kancolle, and he said that he like it and is glad that people are learning about lesser known ships.

Dunno about current Japanese Navy though...

You know, I'm curious as to how Japanese Navy members feel about KanColle.

I've been looking for Tomarigi no Chinjufu on Share for the past couple of days, but I haven't found any so I guess I'll wait by doing Chapter 6.

It looks like it's out now.

I've been looking for Tomarigi no Chinjufu on Share for the past couple of days, but I haven't found any so I guess I'll wait by doing Chapter 6.

Oh noes! not drop this pls! nobody translate this!

He said that he's going to drop the SFX (sound effects) translation, not that he's dropping the manga itself.

BTW, thanks for the translation.

Thanks, for the update.

I never train Maruyu, for every 2 maruyu that i got. i fed it to a DD or SS. Increased luck does hel in 5 - 3.

Okay, that solution for Souryuu is kinda cheating, but I suppose it works. I noticed that poor little Maruyu is still being discriminated against even by the subs. Only five subs are shown including Shioi, who actually appeared AFTER Maruyu. Oh, well, her only friend is Kiso after all.

Also...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Poor Wowo!!!! T_T

Well Maruyu is considered a transport submarine, not an offensive submarine. So with how this manga tie-in current real life ships by JMSDF, adding Maruyu would not make sense other than appease readers which he chose not to.

On a side note, Wikipedia did state any torpedo armament on Maruyu submarines, so they shouldn't even able to fire torpedos in the first place.

Got it a month ago, but still, thanks! I didn't have time to continue because my midyears are coming. Will probably put my effort into the two new chapters after next week.

And I like how submarine Souryuu looks like. Kek

P.S. I am now done with Chapter 5. Sorry about the SFX, I'm thinking of abandoning those.

Oh noes! not drop this pls! nobody translate this!

Okay, that solution for Souryuu is kinda cheating, but I suppose it works. I noticed that poor little Maruyu is still being discriminated against even by the subs. Only five subs are shown including Shioi, who actually appeared AFTER Maruyu. Oh, well, her only friend is Kiso after all.

Also...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Poor Wowo!!!! T_T

Here's some raw that already there. And you will not believe what Souryuu had become http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02000009010000_68/

Got it a month ago, but still, thanks! I didn't have time to continue because my midyears are coming. Will probably put my effort into the two new chapters after next week.

And I like how submarine Souryuu looks like. Kek

P.S. I am now done with Chapter 5. Sorry about the SFX, I'm thinking of abandoning those.

If only there was an admiral.

FYI March 23 and no raws-

Here's some raw that already there. And you will not believe what Souryuu had become http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02000009010000_68/

If only there was an admiral.

FYI March 23 and no raws-

Really ? Again 2 Wo and 2 CVL an you only got Type 91 Fighter, Type 99 Bomber, Type 97 Torp Bomber ?

The admiral must be crying back in the office for the lost of Bauxit.

Isn't that good, after done crying over bauxite. their Admiral will learn from this mistake. He will starts developing stronger Fighter plane.

Well, now I'm curious. Both Souryuu and Hiryuu were reborn as SUBMARINES. From the Aviation battleship Hyuuga to helicopter destroyer Hyuuga is a short jump, and Aegis destroyers like the modern Kongou are the fast battleships of the modern era, but carriers to subs? How will they weave the story to allow that?

Exactly. That's what I'm thinking. I tell you, it's going to be feels.

Really ? Again 2 Wo and 2 CVL an you only got Type 91 Fighter, Type 99 Bomber, Type 97 Torp Bomber ?

Not even a Reppu!

That admiral has Hiryuu and can't even field A6M5's. Well, guess that's historically accurate, heh.

Such Midway

That admiral has Hiryuu and can't even field A6M5's. Well, guess that's historically accurate, heh.

Nooooo! Leave Wo Chan alone T.T

Well, now I'm curious. Both Souryuu and Hiryuu were reborn as SUBMARINES. From the Aviation battleship Hyuuga to helicopter destroyer Hyuuga is a short jump, and Aegis destroyers like the modern Kongou are the fast battleships of the modern era, but carriers to subs? How will they weave the story to allow that?

Nooo~ Why the author deny Wo chan appearance!?

Wo-chan... No idea who the Abyssals were... And yeah, why didn't she appear?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/222341/kantai-collection-kancolle-itsuka-shizuka-na-umi-de_ch3_by_kisu-kissmanga-scans-kisu-kms/13

shouldn't it be Kirishima instead of Irishima?

and no "ad page" in-between the page itself is already a big plus for me, thanks Kisu KMS :3

anyway

kinda disappointed that wo-chan aircrafts appeared in this chapter but she herself didn't....

' w ')

Yeah, the typesetter got some problems... We're trying to revise our previous releases and cut the pages.

Nooo~ Why the author deny Wo chan appearance!?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/222341/kantai-collection-kancolle-itsuka-shizuka-na-umi-de_ch3_by_kisu-kissmanga-scans-kisu-kms/13

shouldn't it be Kirishima instead of Irishima?

and no "ad page" in-between the page itself is already a big plus for me, thanks Kisu KMS :3

anyway

kinda disappointed that wo-chan aircrafts appeared in this chapter but she herself didn't....

' w ')

With its focus on quality and accuracy of the scanlation, the team is working on Chapter 3. The translation is done so far, but we are currently awaiting proofreaders and other staffs.

2nd update: Currently at Typeset stage 2. The team is also designing a recruitment page. Kisu is also intending to cut down most of the extra pages.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics