Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 176votes)

Asa made Jugyou Chu!

Alt Names: alt See me after classalt 授课到天亮Chu!alt 朝まで授業Chu!
Author: Ohta Akiyoshi
Artist: Munyu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kakinozaki Ayana-sensei and student Kagami Yuuki move into a room in the girls dormitory for the new (co-ed) high school semester, requested by Ayana-sensei and approved by the schools' principal.

As one would guess, no one can find out he's living there so other than school classes, he has to cross-dress or else he'll be kicked out of school and dorm.
Go to Asa made Jugyou Chu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic someone needs to upload the uncensored version of volume 4 New Window Haiyami
  • 4 Replies
Topic Like No bra New Window hados9
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why is lesson 25 missing New Window Njmanga
  • 1 Replies

319 Comments

I meant Chapter 18
Chapter 19....the ending....SO FRIGGING HILARIOUS
Eh I'd choose either Risa or Kotomi I like their personalities much more than the other two.
When I was working on chapter 20 to 24.5 of asa made Jugyou CHu! they gave anime preview images and it showed top scenes from the first volume plus showed chapter 19.5 the sick chapter. it should be good
The anime will be out from what I read June 15 or before that, the anime ova series will animate the first I think , first volume of series plus chapter 19.5
Posted Image
Posted ImageGao!! I love you Gao-subs!!
It's like Eiken but 100x better :D
I sincerely hope that the artist make hentai works as well, the art is so good that every chapter give my p_n_s boner.
And please tell me that they are planning to make anime of this:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/104319/asa-made-jugyou-chu_v2_ch19.5_by_gao-subs/16
anyone can read Japanese can you translate it, I only learned a bit of it to make up the katakana 'anime' in that page.
Yayyyy!! Thanks for the updates Gao-subs!!
ive read already up to c23, amazing xD
Uhm .. Lag ? vvvvvv
It is true that there are about 5 new chapters that are out as of now but the scanlation groups have not released a downloadable file to the public. This being said, any other copies found on other sides were not rightfully claimed. Batoto, being known for its respect with the group's decisions have not uploaded the newest chapters due to this. If you want to read the latest chapters, please go on the scanlation group's site and read it there.
Batoto isn't getting updates on this manga anymore? There's been half a dozen releases since this was updated.
@neobosco
your post made me lol
The protagonist would seriously do well as a trap.
New chapter! Thank you.
I read one chapter. Holy crap, that woman is determined to get naked in front of this guy.

"It's my duty as a teacher!" *tits out*

"Ummm... I think you might have been given some bad information."
That's some imagination she has there
...tits...
I'm starting to think this series is a troll.
fap fap fap fap!
the ending cliffhangers for each chapter is ridiculous ...
@Twiliger

Because they were done by different people. Things are going to be translated differently, then PRed and QCed differently.
It was a little bit short, but It was also hot in there *feeew*
Why are same chapters by different groups got different titles?
nice! cant wait for the next chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics