Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 370votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakushaalt The Testament of Sister New Devilalt 新妹魔王の契約者
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Miyako Kashiwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" Highschool freshman, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he would be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. Things aren't as they seem in this series, as Basara discovers that his new "family" has a few secrets he's yet to unveil.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Uesu Tetsuto and with illustrations by Ookuma Nekosuke

Alternate Story:
> Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-arashi-r14333 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How far along is it ?_? New Window noobarta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Anime Announced New Window Staw
  • 4 Replies

691 Comments

likes ch 0 but doesnt like ch 1 and 2..wonder why

Spoiler

I'm saddened over this development. The first chapter, chapter 0, was OK in the introduction and quite awesome at the end, but these other two chapters went into a direction that promises an over-cliche'd story-line. There have been so many mangas that share tropes with this one particular manga - which makes it like this mange is trying to contest them by incorporating all of them. 

A truly cliche development would be if the MC was weak and got bossed around all the time by the heroines, such as in Highschool DxD, Maken-Ki, Zero No Tsukaima, and etc.

I'd rather the MC be a true baller who runs his harem than a wimp who gets stepped on and smacked around by tsunderes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm saddened over this development. The first chapter, chapter 0, was OK in the introduction and quite awesome at the end, but these other two chapters went into a direction that promises an over-cliche'd story-line. There have been so many mangas that share tropes with this one particular manga - which makes it like this mange is trying to contest them by incorporating all of them. 

Spoiler

Thanks for the release guys....btw the MC was kinda cool

Totally agree. From the first chapter, I thought he'd be some weakling who by chance survived and formed a contract with them by accident. 

I had the same thought, that somehow that memory implant would fail and he would contract Mio, this is a delightful turn to the story compared to a contract alone (becaus it might happen anyway as indicated of the part with his arm)

10/10 MC, will never drop.

So the MC is going to be a full character, the first chapter gave him some depth, but the second has him actively acting upon the situation, and not being acted upon by the situation. The looks like it's going to be a fun manga, with three strong characters from the start.

I just came buckets. Buckets, I say; upon witnessing his badassery.

I have to read more, but for now i am enjoying this MC 

Spoiler

wah!.... MC is a badass!

Totally agree. From the first chapter, I thought he'd be some weakling who by chance survived and formed a contract with them by accident. 

wah!.... MC is a badass!

oXLs8cX.gif

Nay, it's actually pretty obvious what was going to happen.
My guess is, MC will go into super-sayian and will mess their plans. 

Nailed it.
Thanks for the release.

New update. Thanks guys. ^^

Ya, sorry, we had some delay on this chapter, hopefully won't happen again :)

Hmm, so are the scanlators still busy with this or did they drop it already? chapter 2 raws has been already released a while back *CRY*

Just saw the Korean(?) release. Two thumbs up!

Oye, the MC hasn't gotten a chance to look cool yet, you can't just end it there!!!! :C

Hmm quick escalation or not, it got me quite hooked on what the teaser offers (ch0) and what might happen next. 

So a bit later after I researched about it quickly the summary for the LN volume 1 offers some more basis on what comes next. It might seem like something i would quite like.

Where do you read those light novels >.< i wanna know T.T

Can you read them in Japanese? :S

Followed, I like the setting, though it seems a little bit forced, but, hey you have to start somewhere

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics