Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt 有線少女~plugーin girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

@Bladestone: It'll limit her movements when the author needs it to, I guess. Also, the idea of a human with a power cable is just amusing on its own.

@eduard34: Yeah, I guess so. Though that part makes a difference to me. Not only does he like looking at it, this guy can probably take it apart or build one himself or incorporate the ideas into something new, etc. Which I really hope he will. In both cases, their enthusiasm is one of the main reasons they've come as far as they did, but unlike pirates, this is actually how geeks are supposed to work. Once I switched to IT in uni, I was overwhelmed by the amount of people that actually like what they're doing.

Oh, You mean like in a Meta Way, What is it there to do as a Storytelling Tool.

Yeah.

No Clue.

I find it amusing that people are equating "smart" with "capable of developing a robotic-arm-contained hyperspace generator". If THATS "smart" then everyone else is a brain damaged neanderthal.

This guy's a fucking genius!

Fucking genius > genius > 'smart' > brain damaged neanderthal

No need to thank me.

@Bladestone:  I'm guessing it's both a Power Cable, allowing her to work perpetually at full power compared to the MC who gets tired very quickly when he does anything even slightly athletic, and also a Data Cable as it looks like the main compound is a regulatory system for her various Internal Organs.

I'm guessing she can operate for limited periods of time without it, but will eventually start to see her Internal Organs go out of whack (if the series goes more comedic) or she might just start outright shutting down (if it goes more serious).

ALSO: So, He suffered a massive should-have-been-fatal injury in a Terrorist attack but managed to rebuild himself better and stronger in a Hospital Bed, with a Bax of Scraps!  So how long until he fixes the Icing Problem he just discovered?

I understand what the cable could be used for, I just don't understand why the use of a cable when those restrictions could be there without the cable. You'd think the purpose of the cable was to restrict her movements, but so far she moves around as if the cable doesn't exist (and even got detached from it).

What I am saying is, so far the cable might as well not exist.

I find it amusing that people are equating "smart" with "capable of developing a robotic-arm-contained hyperspace generator". If THATS "smart" then everyone else is a brain damaged neanderthal.

@Xfraze: Isn't it fun to have a protagonist that can appreciate how cool things are? I really like him. He's carefree, but he's smart. Smart enough that he should realize the situation is serious business, but it's not his fault the enemy robot is so cool.

Just like luffy minus the smart part

This looks dead cool. I like how the MC can actually do stuff, most MCs are dead usless at the start or throughout, but this guy is smart and capable.

And depending on what this "covenant" is precisely, he might be able to use a loophole to get out of it. Specially seems unfair seeing as he is one guy who did this solo, with his own knowledge, resources with no knowledge of the law. To repair his broken body as well.

@Bladestone:  I'm guessing it's both a Power Cable, allowing her to work perpetually at full power compared to the MC who gets tired very quickly when he does anything even slightly athletic, and also a Data Cable as it looks like the main compound is a regulatory system for her various Internal Organs.

I'm guessing she can operate for limited periods of time without it, but will eventually start to see her Internal Organs go out of whack (if the series goes more comedic) or she might just start outright shutting down (if it goes more serious).

ALSO: So, He suffered a massive should-have-been-fatal injury in a Terrorist attack but managed to rebuild himself better and stronger in a Hospital Bed, with a Bax of Scraps!  So how long until he fixes the Icing Problem he just discovered?

Just what is the point of attaching the main girl to a cable? She's already removed it plus she can run around all sorts of places without any restrictions, I don't get it...

The story is nice otherwise...

I like mc character

This absolutely brilliant. 

@Xfraze: Isn't it fun to have a protagonist that can appreciate how cool things are? I really like him. He's carefree, but he's smart. Smart enough that he should realize the situation is serious business, but it's not his fault the enemy robot is so cool.

And that's fine, too many  mangas that started good were unsatisfying in the end because the author took too long to wrap it up.

Fair point. So far, I've liked what I've read. Protag is a bit too chipper, but oh well...the setting has me pretty intrigued.

I'm not entirely sure this will last long.

And that's fine, too many  mangas that started good were unsatisfying in the end because the author took too long to wrap it up.

I'm not entirely sure this will last long.

Meh the hero complex angle has been played so many times... :C

My god, so many powers and jargon in just the first 2 chapters.

Oho~ This is good!!

What if the translator sees that you're the one making him do it, though?

Then toilet bowls will start exploding. Because somebody won't be able to stop shitting bricks.

Do it baby! Do it! I am not gonna do it myself since people will stuff my mouth. But to make other people do it is a different thing. So do it baby!!

What if the translator sees that you're the one making him do it, though?

This... is seriously, uber, mega interesting. One of the few times where I actually want to rush the translators. (I'm not actually gonna do it, tho.)

Do it baby! Do it! I am not gonna do it myself since people will stuff my mouth. But to make other people do it is a different thing. So do it baby!!

Very long chapters but worth the time to read imo. Thanks for the update :)

Oh and that last scene from chapter 2 was fucking priceless. TELESCOPES.

This... is seriously, uber, mega interesting. One of the few times where I actually want to rush the translators. (I'm not actually gonna do it, tho.)

Dayum that blonde girl.

This is pretty good i don't know how i missed this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics