Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

heh, heh. so many espers in the school. I bet the twins guy is actually just one with a doppelganger ability, LOL.

WHOA!!! VP is a teleporter. That's pretty cool. Still, MC is so useless... Other than saving the club..... I hope he has some other hidden powers somewhere. His Uselessness is starting to get to me... T-T

u just picked the manga with one of the worst endings out there as an example, doesn't really support your case ;)

Your worst ending is my favorite ending ever...

Damn, I liked so much the ending! So much! lol

...Seriously that pissed me off, Aya>Nishino.  What was the author thinking.

Thats what made it a great ending.  one unexpected and at the same time understandable.  Everyone always talking about Aya because they had simular interest.  You forget all the time he spent with Nishino when he was working at the theater.   But this isnt the place for that.  This wont end like that.  I just hope he at least get a power up.  Like being able to bend other metals or making them float.

Dont wanna creep but if she is completely invulnerable having sex will be hard...

But so will the guy since they're touching each other.

100%Ichigo

u just picked the manga with one of the worst endings out there as an example, doesn't really support your case ;)

Q'w 'Q Heck yeah Fukukaichou.

Useless, this dude is useless :P

I like the black-haired tsundere though. I think she's cute.

I always imagined Yamayama-chan having red hair to match her burning personality. Now I'm a little let down. Black is too plain.

I thought that some of the colored pages showed her as having red hair O.o

Maybe those were colored in by the scan team though.

Dont wanna creep but if she is completely invulnerable having sex will be hard...

I don't remember wether it was a manga or a webcomic but i do remember there being a media in which a girl had trouble with that because she was invulnerable o.o so it's definatly been thought about XD

I always imagined Yamayama-chan having red hair to match her burning personality. Now I'm a little let down. Black is too plain.

On topic of depressing/disappointing endings, Mashiroiro Symphony .

play vn

?

profit

Poor Saitou, he'll be the butt monkey until the series finish.

100%Ichigo

On topic of depressing/disappointing endings, Mashiroiro Symphony .

Saitou is like the undying Boris from Snatch.

100%Ichigo

...Seriously that pissed me off, Aya>Nishino.  What was the author thinking.

*Shuffle

100%Ichigo

In a harem story usually is the first girl who wins over the male lead, the few stories with a different ending use character who die, are family, traps or something really random.

Then I think the invincible one is the winner, she even take the cover and if you read the raw it becomes even clearer.

*Shuffle

here's what I'm curious about. He says he bends spoons and considers that his only power... but is that for lack of testing? I mean let's think about the other potential abilities that would be associated with it. Like manipulation of metal itself. Sure he would bend a spoon but thanks to his idiotic ego he would just be satisfied with that and wouldn't test to see what other things he can do. Bending a spoon doesn't seem cool but it becomes entirely different if said object was... a lamppost or a metal pole.

Exactly, in terms of the logic of his power how different are those things anyway? Not very, they are just pieces of metal.  As in, the difference is entirely in his head, a purely mental block.  Whether he could bend them WELL is a different story though.

Also, has he tried bending a wooden spoon, cos those a very common? 

2jcfvj8.png

Best girl

In a harem story usually is the first girl who wins over the male lead, the few stories with a different ending use character who die, are family, traps or something really random.

Then I think the invincible one is the winner, she even take the cover and if you read the raw it becomes even clearer.

he's probably going to end up with the invincible girl. The first one introduced, not to mention with most screentime is her. Almost every time, that's the case.e

.- . Yuuki is totally the main heroine material though

Spoiler

I admit it's usually end with Tsundere ...

but not always ...

here's some example ...

!!! WARNING !!! multiple manga ending spoilers ...

Spoiler

beside, there's a "cliche" or "rule" about ...

"the first girl MC meet shall become the final girl which win the harem"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics