Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

and u axed us NOW!!

Your comment make me sad. :'(

Pfft. This girl has nothing on Yami-nee.

i guess he was an electricity bender too. haha!

This got axed after 3 volumes

and u axed us NOW!!

This got axed after 3 volumes

What an electrifying chapter.

Oh look, the mysterious esper was shockingly a girl! Wil it be a new love interest, will a polar attraction be born, will the spark of love blossom with this new addition, or will the series continue conducting us to the first esper brawl in the series? So electrifying!

*Gets up on a chair, ties a rope on his neck and jumps down*

The lesson of this chapter is that... Saito will never throw his spoon away! Even in the face of fatal danger! It is an inextricable part of his personality! But learning that he attracts electricity this way. Poor guy. XD

Magneto can bend spoons too!

>.>; hold.. the.. invincible.. chick's... hand..

Hell, I would never let go of it...

Quick Electric girl!!!

Spoiler

Or his Cow lick

It's during chapters like this where I feel as though Saito can only really be voiced by Shimono Hiro.

Also, nice wig teacher.

exactly what I thought :3

him holding out the spoon kinda looks like him giving a thump ups/go ahead shock me

His power can bend anything

It's during chapters like this where I feel as though Saito can only really be voiced by Shimono Hiro.

Also, nice wig teacher.

'I must be going crazy. It looks like the locker is sweating.' ~ I was dead laughing.

It either gets lampshades, deus ex machina'd, or the girl does't lose it in a physical sense (will forever be a technical virgin).

Still having hymen= technical virgin is a bit silly, for one it's not uncommon to lose it. And on the other side sex doesn't necessarily break a hymen.

*rant*

HOW CAN HE NOT HAVE A BONER IN THAT SITUATION!!!111!one1

*rant over*

He had a boner, but since he's Japanese it's hard to notice. *badum, ching*

Either that or it's not just spoons he can bend. Ouch.

the hell ?!?

where's my biri-biri ...

am i the only one who noticed that he has a spoon inside his underwear?

no wonder it get bend ... because it get too stinky ... =3= ...

Something that occurred to me: How does a girl lose their virginity if they're invulnerable.

Depends, probably. The psychic powers can either be inflexible or defined by perception, i.e. how they work depends on how the user THINKS they work.

*rant*

HOW CAN HE NOT HAVE A BONER IN THAT SITUATION!!!111!one1

*rant over*

am i the only one who noticed that he has a spoon inside his underwear?

*slow clap* Ahhh, Saito. Good move. Good move, indeed.

What if the inside is vulnerable? We've seen all sort of manga and I saw one where the main character couldn't hurt a guy, so he focused on the inside.

Something that occurred to me: How does a girl lose their virginity if they're invulnerable.

Hentai logic is the answer.

Well, my guess is that

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics