Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 209votes)

Koharu no Hibi

Alt Names: alt こはるの日々alt 小春伴身边alt Days of Koharualt Hari-hari Koharualt Indian Summer Days and Usalt 코하루의 나날alt Koharu Daysalt Повседневная жизнь Кохару
Author: Ooshiro Youkou
Artist: Ooshiro Youkou
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his way to school, Torii Akira helps a girl who was about to fall down. From that moment he keeps running into that girl, and she seems very happy to see Akira. Could this be the reason Akira can't help smiling all day?

Before long, however, Akira begins to notice the true face of that girl. Her obsession growing every day, Koharu's eccentricity causes her to take anything involving Akira to the extreme, disregarding the concerns and well-being of others as she seeks her senpai's affection.
Go to Koharu no Hibi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is a pacifist "deep love" girl a yandere? New Window lapidibus
  • 14 Replies
Topic Yandere's are crazy. New Window holybell0
  • 2 Replies

316 Comments

nuuuu why is everything ending D:
@ShootTheSkye last chapter suggested that it's in the genes :P
We never did find out why she's so batshit crazy, huh?
I expected a Nice Boat, but...

WASN'T DISAPPOINT!

The ending was so sweet that it gave me cavities.
What the hell was that. Not only were her incredibly obvious mental disorders never even partially resolved, but the dude wasn't even murdered. Christ almighty.
What the hell was that. Not only were her incredibly obvious mental disorders never even partially resolved, but the dude wasn't even murdered. Christ almighty.
Sweet ending!
Where is my Yandere + Murder...Posted Image True I wasn't promised any but it feels like I've been lied to...Posted Image
Spoiler
Hahah! The last chapter was very Koharu no Hibi-like.

I'm glad.
Hey remember when we all thought that Koharu was a creepy yandere that was eventually going to brutally murder Akira? Haha good times.
I was actually expecting Koharu to lock Akira in a dungeon or something
So it's finally over... gonna miss that crazy chick :P
It's actually one of the few mangas that had a good and fairly satisfying end...
Also, "Dog Moving Center", am I the only one concerned with their credibility?
D'aww. Happy end.
Owari da.

Spoiler
The most predictable last chapter twist I've read. In the end, the mangaka played it way too safe.
It was a good manga, thought not really worthy of the long waits between chapters.

I recommend thise for a Yandere manga. Just a warning, the Horror tag is not kidding at all.
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ibitsu-r251
Thanks a lot people for end chapter!
Yeah, What ending so adorable! :3
The lesson: the stalkers can be happy (?)
It's over ._____.
chapter 24 is the final chapter and it's been translated. you can all look for it yourselves, it's adorable
they need first sex
Need moar!
I probably will regret reader this manga! Whatever I just followed it.
I have read other mangas with yanderes but never have I seen one as cute as Koharu. It's a real shame its not gonna last longer.
"soft" type yandere is even more rare ...
but still scary since it might flip into psychopath ...
somehow I want to see yuri yandere manga ... =3= ...
There's no dere like yandere.
There's no dere like yandere.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics