Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダウト!alt Doubt!alt 다우트!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

Okaaaaayyy... we have a bomber...

Waaaaaahhhh Aya's so damn cute... Even though she's running around with a bomb.

Wah, she's so cute~

The wait won't be much longer.  The typesetter is working on #3, and translation has started on #4.

Sality, I am waiting :o 

hola.gifInstantly follow!!happy.gif I Love this series!! whaa.gif

Yay!! Thank you so much Sality of Casanova for updating!! <3  IT WAS AN AWESOME ONE!

..the title makes me want to throw my best 'HOLD IT!!' or 'OBJECTION!'

but for now i should just click the follow button and then finally start reading the chapter.

LOVE IT.

THATS ALL i can say.

i said: "this is cool manga!" harem,bishoujo,cool Mc.. wow,.. i like it!!!!

Tsugumi is one of the cutest characters!

Pretty good so far.

They mean "win over" as in "gain approval", not "win in superiority".

well, in that case, a good actor will do, which he already is

damn, this comment describe the situation accurately (at least in ch 01 and ch 02) ...

I love it ... (MC have setting as an actor to dig the affection and information from the "target")

but I wonder what happen if the girl know his act and purpose ... what he is going to do ?

well, in that case, a good actor will do, which he already is

what can win over an actress? obviously its the director, or the screenwriter.

basically someone in charge, instead of fawning over her

They mean "win over" as in "gain approval", not "win in superiority".

what can win over an actress? obviously its the director, or the screenwriter.

basically someone in charge, instead of fawning over her

You do know that she's just pretending to be like that... After all, she is an actress.

Also, TWGOK is not the one who made the "girl acting like a boy" character. So stop saying it's a ripoff.

it is indeed a pretending for that character ...

but the event and the scene ...

all being created by mangaka themself, no ?

the one who decide parody, scene and all event is the mangaka ... is there any other manga which have "alike" trait (personality, setting, character) like that and have scene like that ? I haven't seen any ... moreover I can say this because I'm hunting any manga / novel / anime which getting "alike" with TWGOK ... but NONE get as close as this ch 02 in DOUBT! ...

logically thinking, mangaka do that on purpose ...

thus it's getting "alike" too much ...

I'm not only seeing within manga "world" ...

but I also seeing "setting" from mangaka themself in real live ...

that's my logic ...

think and enjoy what is IN manga world ...

and think what the mangaka themself at REAL LIVE is going to plan ...

err ... maybe it's just me ... but ...

I think I had seen this scene before in certain capturing "god" manga ...

lolololol ...

damn, rip off ...

TOO MUCH "ALIKE" ...

lolololol ...

in serious note, I'm glad the "capturing" don't progress like in TWGOK ...

I think certain manly girl in TWGOK which have "same trait" also become stalker too ... lolz ...

You do know that she's just pretending to be like that... After all, she is an actress.

Also, TWGOK is not the one who made the "girl acting like a boy" character. So stop saying it's a ripoff.

What can win over an actress? Someone showing honesty. What can humble someone who pretends to be a hero? That's easy, a real hero.

in this case of 2nd girl ...

MC is someone who CARE FOR HER TRUE CHARACTER ...

thus obtained her feeling and love ...

too bad, MC seems clueless if not getting seen the "result" directly ...

not to mention he feels the girl might take "revenge" out of him ...

because the girl get stalking him, this might become weird and funny misunderstanding ...

oh well, one or two "weakness" makes him more interesting ...

What can win over an actress? Someone showing honesty. What can humble someone who pretends to be a hero? That's easy, a real hero.

I cant Wait too See Asuka Jealous when the MC Approach the Girls

Calling it now, little blonde girl is his sister.  Basis?  HUNCH.

All in all quite interesting though.. and I really like this MC.  Intelligent AND smooth.

Also, not sure which girl I like better right now.  Asuka or Mana.  They both seem to have their good points.

For someone who's been a hikki/NEET for a good portion of his life, he sure has good social skills lol.

Ah, a MC who isnt afraid of women. Feels good.

instafollow

They're actually all his little sisters. His father makes it a point to have a relationship with every female patient that he sees. As such, Ichiru probably has about 20,000 little sisters, spread across numerous schools in Japan, and possibly over in Europe and America as well.

The father's plan is actually to have Ichiru conquer/defeat all 20,000 of his little sisters, upon which he will become a level 6 espe-....wait, wrong series.

Anyways, good shit here.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics