Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 129votes)

Zero In

Alt Names: alt A bout portantalt ゼロインalt 零式战斗alt Zero Fighteralt Zero-Inalt Zeroin
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kou Shiraishi was your standard high school boy with lots of problems, mostly bullies, until the day that he meets Mikuru Nazume during a bank heist. Not only is Mikuru the school idol, but she's also an agent for Minkei, a covert paramilitary section of the National Police Agency. They team up as Kou and Mikuru journey to become stronger, both in their own way.
Go to Zero In Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

208 Comments

Mooarrr.... and moarrr..... series to follow, Ke..ke..ke..ke...ke....
Well since they are handcuffed together and trap in a gym/tool shed they should "do" what's necessary Posted Image a peek won't hurt either
Good to see an update. Hopefully we'll see more in the future.
???
Spoiler
Oh my, another update from a manga I haven't read in months? Shweet.
HOLY CRAP AN UPDATE!!!!
So when is the next chapter is going to come out? :(
Ooohhhh..... it's a school rummmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbblllllllllllllleeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!
The guns' have to word
Spoiler
By the Gods...this chapter just screamed foreshadowing all the damned time.
OMFG!!!!! tension is rising once again!!!!!
I think the security guard got brain surgery done with a bullet to the head. Shirashi you need to make this a harem bro
only reason i picked this up ages ago was because of the doujins for it. Mil does some good stuff.
Spoiler
i stop to read this manga like a year ago (no updates) i dont remember the main plot i think a have to read it again.
i dont wanna re-life when the blonde got kill T_T
Are you freaking kidding me? After all those messages they still don't prepare anything properly?

Wtf people?
was this dropped or axed?
if it was it's a pitty 'cause the MC was finnaly becoming something usable....
Well after reading the first 10 chapters, I found the flow of this manga very hectic and unnatural. The main character has shown no likeable qualities so far, Will probably read to chapter 20 and if it doesn't get better, will most likely move on.
Am I the only1 dissatisfied with
Spoiler
even after they caught the guy? I will 4ever hate that no named dood.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/83460/zero-in_v9_ch53_by_japanzai/28 Quite honestly the sweetest moment in the story so far. Really looking forward to seeing more of this and glad to see the main character develop more from a weak character to a confident one, who isn't so terrified of women he can't fight for her.
i hope it will release faste :) but tnx for scans!
Absolute bitch tears.
Author really knows how to make characters likable.
Really good read. Finally caught up to the latest. Can't wait for more!
Hehe 501st follower. :P
Fyuu~ Finnaly catched up to the latest translated chapter.
Such a great manga.

I give my "Rave Stamp of Aproval" ;-)
follower 401! sweet story! It needs more meat!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics