Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

I just want too see the moment where they finish cleaning the mess and professor Rowel start interrogating Rood who goes "No.. I don't feel very well.. ... *whisper : can't you let me alone.. pretty please..*"

xD

Next chapter coming out on the 10th btw.

come on , i miss the black magician , i want to see him so bad

I know right! This is such a torture :*(

How come the chapter is so short when we have to wait 2 weeks for it? Y_Y

The author is such a tease, I would have liked to at least know what the black liquid is.

Fuck you cliffhangers!!!! KYAHHHHHHHHHHH! >O< 

What is that "black water"?  What is it!  <grrrrrrs> Don't leave me hanging like this! :wacko:

God dammit, that chapter was way to short! Aww i hoping Rood would have to go into his OP mode to save everyone

This is the guy who, when things were getting very weird... stuck to trying to de-trouser a target. :P He's got it in his head he mustn't, for any reason not close to the end of the world, let anybody know who he actually is.

God dammit, that chapter was way to short! Aww i hoping Rood would have to go into his OP mode to save everyone

I rather he beat them up in his original form.

Noooo, chapter down :(

I wish it were weekly instead of biweekly. 

Me too :(

I wish it were weekly instead of biweekly. 

ahhhh why is it always when it starts getting interesting that you run out of chapters :'(

same thing just happened to me T.T

ahhhh why is it always when it starts getting interesting that you run out of chapters :'(

Did you try "Talk to me in Korean"? It is really enjoable

Mm.. actually the black thing is supposed to say "Let's start"; I guess the typesetter didn't pick up on that, which is understandable since the bubble afterwards where the "let's start" was misplaced actually contained no words (it was random line in the RAW).

Hmm, I read it once it was released, but didn't even pick up on that hehe. The only mistake I found was "event" being cut into "even" but... you know... life..

Man I wish I knew korean, then I could read comics straight of naver and not need a translation. I tried to start learning, but the resources available just weren't enough for me, and I kept getting demotivated.

Well according to google translate 시 작 하 지 <==> Not start

So it could just be saying let's begin or something. Need someone who knows korean to confirm.

Mm.. actually the black thing is supposed to say "Let's start"; I guess the typesetter didn't pick up on that, which is understandable since the bubble afterwards where the "let's start" was misplaced actually contained no words (it was random line in the RAW).

Hmm, I read it once it was released, but didn't even pick up on that hehe. The only mistake I found was "event" being cut into "even" but... you know... life..

I really like this story and the characters the only problem is that the plot develops way way way to slow. Take chapter 24 for instance all the panels combined couldn't have taken the story ten seconds forward, and there are lots of chapters like that.  

Spoiler

Is that a mistranslation in the panel the black thing speaks? It's different from the raws. :/

Well according to google translate 시 작 하 지 <==> Not start

So it could just be saying let's begin or something. Need someone who knows korean to confirm.

Is that a mistranslation in the panel the black thing speaks? It's different from the raws. :/

This author is insane when it comes to the cliffhangers lol. If this was ever to become a anime I feel bad for the people who would watch it each week.

OMG. That chapter was sooo short but it's making me really pumped. Can't wait till the next chapter :D

"Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice. ^_^

It felt so short =(

Mm.. if it makes you feel better, author's notes:
"...The panels got halved 'cuz work came up last week. Next one will be long! ..."

It felt so short =(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics