Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 94votes)

Totsugami

Alt Names: alt Foreign Gods
Author: Saitou Misaki
Artist: Saitou Misaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narukami Tasuku isn't just an average high schooler. He can see ghosts and demons, even though he doesn't want to. One day he was involved in an incident and found out that his family were totsugamimori, the ones who protect the totsugamizuka. And now, as the heir of tosugamimori, he is dragged into their world...
Go to Totsugami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws? New Window ejxs
  • 0 Replies
Topic What's the series that has a similar premise? New Window Shamune
  • 10 Replies

140 Comments

Kids not discriminating against creepy looking youkai? That's unexpected. If only it were like this in real life.

Children can be fickle.

Kids not discriminating against creepy looking youkai? That's unexpected. If only it were like this in real life.

Blackfoxscans  have change domain

blackfoxscan.mzzhost.com

without the "s" from the old one.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/279475/totsugami_v6_ch31_by_black-fox-scans/4

I fully expected them to drop a "Your kid?"-type of joke right there....

yeah like, i dont know, a net, you know fish'em up

heck why didn't they just shot it near him he grabs on and they pull it back, would be much easier to do than impaling him

Didn't he just get stabbed by a harpoon the size of a baseball bat...how is he alive...

I can't help but think there was a better way to retrieve him other than stabbing him all the way through like he is a piece of tofu with a chopstick. 

yeah like, i dont know, a net, you know fish'em up

Iko's face on page 34 : The face of every reader.

Wasn't this suppose to be his training arc? They just whisked his months away (in both worlds) like it was nothing. I was so looking forward to this training arc with his "guard" and Iko-sama. D:

And the ghost, aren't you going to apologize or something? And somebody, exorcise him already.

Aww. I was hoping the brother would be able to return too. U_U

Thanks for the update!

is anyone else really weirded out by how blase they seem about impaling Tasuku with a harpoon?

Didn't he just get stabbed by a harpoon the size of a baseball bat...how is he alive...

I can't help but think there was a better way to retrieve him other than stabbing him all the way through like he is a piece of tofu with a chopstick. 

Hold on a sec...

Spoiler

i don't think they know he actually "threw" him in because of the way he said it was his fault, like it was all a big accident like Narukamki just walked in the hole while ghost boy had his head turned, hopefully the truth will come to light but...

even the gods must be watching over him. I wonder having him go there was a good chance to train him some more?

The scariest part of all of this is that they are completely unfazed by the fact that they said that he was going to be fine, shot a fucking iron javelin-hook-thing into the guy, and fixed him up with just a couple stitches. Seriously, what sort of body training do these guys go through?

Hold on a sec...

Spoiler

So Fumi has been in the spirit world for 3650 years??? Yikes!

I-Is this a dream? Romance on the horizon?!

just hope you don't wake up

Nonomiya is too cute on this one!

Thanks for the great work, Black Fox Scans.

I-Is this a dream? Romance on the horizon?!

I'm surprised that in chapter 25:

Spoiler

no one commented this:

ken-watanabe.gif?w=300&h=124

That tool... Well it looks like a classic move! He cannot die even if he is killed.

How's the romance in this?

there isn't

if the romance ever actually does develop (which i really doubt it will), it would probably be toward the very very end

Always be wary of the other disciples, they always want to be the teacher's favourite and will do anything to reach that goal. At least, that's what reading manga has led me to believe.

Also, inb4 she promised to him when they were children ( dat good ol' childhood promise ) and he doesn't remember that part yet.

Well i went through it, it's not bad. Thanks for picking it up Black Fox Scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics