Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 122votes)

Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka

Alt Names: alt リコとハルと温泉とイルカalt 理香和春和温泉和海豚alt Rico & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springsalt Rico to Hal to Onsen to Irukaalt Riko & Haru & Pemandian Air Panas & Lumba-lumbaalt Рико, Хару и источник
Author: Hijiki
Artist: Hijiki
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist Riko had to move to the countryside where her childhood friend lives. There, they try their best to enjoy the time together. It also happens that there's a hot spring in the Inn she is staying.
Go to Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Yuri vs. Shoujo-Ai New Window firathmagi
  • 12 Replies

144 Comments

Love the art!
This is super cute. Follow
I think Shoujo ai and yuri is slightly different. do correct me if I'm wrong.

Btw, this is a good manga. Instant follow.
yuri tends to be sweet and light hearted, even in sex scenes, so it appeals to romamce lovers and most people like romance and sweetness

yaoi tends to have BDSM undertones, thats why seme and uke are used so often, it fulfills the fetishes of yaoi readers. guys in general dont like watching other guys have sex so of course its not popular with guys
heck its not THAT popular with girls either, yaoi manga is still a niche, though it is a pretty large niche
@reize
in most case is,
girls like yaoi, boys hate it
boys like yuri, girls also like it

though a reverse case where girls hate yaoi and boys hate yuri also happen and hetero fans still so many out there :D
Generally...

Girls like yaoi. Guys dislike yaoi.

Guys like yuri. Girls dislike yuri (somehow this is less true nowadays).
Ah, now, after the second chapter, I feel like this is gonna be fun~ : ) It certainly has reasons not to stick to one activity alone, so... ^^
I love Haru already :3

Thanks to Fallen Syndicate
barely any men in this manga..
i show her another kind of dolphin :3
SO CUTE OMFG!!!
Dolphin club =~ Jersey Club?
Why i sense trap...
Super hot but kinda depressed MC and a happy-go-lucky stupid childhood friend. Bring on the shoujo ai!
first time reading a yuri manga. looks interesting.. and I'm a guy.. dafaq!
It has potential
LOL people and their machist preferences of main male guy, stop being narrow minded gurls.
The main girl has a kuudere potential.
cute read~~
cute read~~
Really amazing start. It earns an instant follow from me!:)

Next chapter please!
Riko, do want.
If I were you, I'd be worrying more over the plot than what pairing it's gonna end up being, after all, ecchi commonly has a very dead plot line. .___. If there IS a plot, I'll be happy though. ^^ Nice interaction between those two and the art is good~
looks promising
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 09 2012 02:34 AM
hmm looks like it'll turn into shoujo ai
or maybe something like k-on
either way moeeeeeeeeeee

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics