Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダウト!alt Doubt!alt 다우트!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mgteboxgpU1ra8zpj.gif

At this point, I actually hope that Mizuki Mana isn't [one of] Ichiru's real half-sisters. She deserves to make it into his family as his wife instead.

Thanks a lot for the ch. Casanova ^^ keep the good work!

"It is not something to be make fun of" 

I know I should be happy it's in english, and I am, but bad english like this makes my head hurt so bad. Aren't there proofreaders for this sort of thing?

Man, this was an amazing chapter though. This manga took a scenario that's already been done but has does it, so far, much better than any other work like it.

You are perfectly welcome to help with the proof-reading.  Just come on over to Casanova and volunteer.

"It is not something to be make fun of" 

I know I should be happy it's in english, and I am, but bad english like this makes my head hurt so bad. Aren't there proofreaders for this sort of thing?

Man, this was an amazing chapter though. This manga took a scenario that's already been done but has does it, so far, much better than any other work like it.

Spoiler

This...

Scared the living hell out of me for a good 10 seconds

I don't know why but these two really give off a brother-sister vibe when they're together.

The isolated prince(ss) always fall for the bad guy....

Oh and....The girl in the last chapter is a new girl or she's actually Aya?

She's a new character called Aya.

The isolated prince(ss) always fall for the bad guy....

Oh and....The girl in the last chapter is a new girl or she's actually Aya?

About Mizuki Mana...

RUqTlB7.gif?1

Spoiler

DAT flawed design :P

This is really good, it's a shame that all the released chapters haven't been translated yet. Maybe it's time to learn Japanese...

Thy wish has been granted!

Also, I just noticed after seeing your comments on several pages today but...you really like ellipses, don't you?

Is there any particular reason why you use them so frequently? Just curious.

another several release please ... =3= ...

like "always thinking seriously before talking and make logic decision out of it" ...

(I apply this in real live too, most people said I'm too serious in taking all matter)

at past I only use it in serious talk / discussion, but now I always use it as part of my personality in all of my post ...

Hoping a release for this August 2013 ...

Thy wish has been granted!

Also, I just noticed after seeing your comments on several pages today but...you really like ellipses, don't you?

Is there any particular reason why you use them so frequently? Just curious.

What does this mean? Is it ending in a chapter or two?

Tankobon 1 afterword:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/182365/doubt-amano-sakuya_v1_ch3_by_casanova/48

It's a joke. Since he found his half-sister then his mission (and the manga) ends there.

Glad it wasn't the case. We also see that there will be a new girl 2 chapters from now.

Ah I get it now, but I think it would have been more obvious if the translation was a bit more exaggerated.

Nice to see that Kanzaki is still a manipulative bastard. I hope he doesn't lose his touch.

slow and steady's better than none IMO.

And the culprit it....

Spoiler

Godamnit!!!

No, it is not the end. There have been eleven chapters published so far. The third tankobon is coming out September 27th. This chapter (#4) is only the first chapter in the second tankobon.

FWIW, we are fishing for a faster and better translator than me, all them more so because I've got a pretty full plate of work as it is.

Spoiler

It's a joke. Since he found his half-sister then his mission (and the manga) ends there.

Glad it wasn't the case. We also see that there will be a new girl 2 chapters from now.

Spoiler

Spoiler

ZCT1qiy.png

umad school?

wow ... just wow ... MC is super twisted ...

willing even to manipulate mass for his devious scheme ...

getting more and more hooked with this manga ...

Spoiler

This is important evidence!!

yeah, there's no "Doubt" about that :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics