Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 129votes)

Zero In

Alt Names: alt A bout portantalt ゼロインalt 零式战斗alt Zero Fighteralt Zero-Inalt Zeroin
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kou Shiraishi was your standard high school boy with lots of problems, mostly bullies, until the day that he meets Mikuru Nazume during a bank heist. Not only is Mikuru the school idol, but she's also an agent for Minkei, a covert paramilitary section of the National Police Agency. They team up as Kou and Mikuru journey to become stronger, both in their own way.
Go to Zero In Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

208 Comments

for those wishing to know what happens to the girl on the floor...
Spoiler
I read Border Roll as Barrell Roll, lulz
nice update, nice cliffhabger
Yay, update thank you japanzai :*
People are just getting executed left and right around here.
Oh fuck off. Because the guy with a bloody mask on shooting at kids is not the obvious bad guy....
dear lord i hate snipers, always ruining a good duel >_>
Spoiler
I hope nothing bad happens to that gal that was taken, but if it happens not a single crap will be given. Sneaking around a school "sieged" by asshats with pistols. You got to be brain dead.
I hope nothing bad happens to that gal that was taken, but if it happens not a single crap will be given. Sneaking around a school "sieged" by asshats with pistols. You got to be brain dead.
What a horrible chapter to end on. I want severe ass-kicking! I'm so pissed gahhh help me. This is the kind of situation that makes me wish I had the power to do something.
lol chapter 22. I am Ross. I am Ross. I am Ross. Hahahaha couldnt stop laughing.
She's getting more pissed off than she looks.
@ Ruptur3
What chapter are you on? He was a pussy. No longer is.
Dam this is a depressing manga...the tragedy tag is definitely necesssary.
Male Protagonist is such a pussy
Thank you Japanzai for giving this series some love again, I've missed seeing new chapters. :D
school assault counter measure thingy??? LOL
Yo.
I'm so glad to see that this series is getting more love once again.
It's one of the few series where I feel like the author really knows what he's doing.
Soo little respect for Hana i mean Ross-kun, so can we go back to the major cat fight to see who gets possession of Shiraishi feelings, kinda miss that.
@Amaterasu93 oh, if only you knew.
Hana reminds me of Spike Speigel coz he looks like him, without the coolness
Only one tragedy, and it's for the sake of plot. Just keep reading it's a good one.
can anyone tell me if this is labeled a tragedy because of a pre-existing event when the story starts, or does it seem the story is leading to one?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics