Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

This is Seki-kun
Posted Image
Since his not cute i can step on his face almost died laughting.
Seki-kun so moe ~
hahaha
chapter 11 is simply hilarious!
Hahaha
This manga is the ultimate troll haha
I just love how the artist fools us with the sudden shift in tone. He's as good of a troll as Seki himself is.

The cover art's also interesting, with the way Yokoi's expression shifts from curiosity (volume 1) to wonder (volume 3). Though that may be due to the fact she likes bubbles, who knows?
Holy sh!t. Her imagination is getting more and more impressing.
I want to make that frog
Someone reading this for romance would be disappointed. I removed the romance tag for now; we can add it back if there's ever any romantic development beyond a girl who gets distracted by a boy's insane antics.
Shit, that was so cute. LOL the author really got me at the end of Ch 11 there.
Great manga, instant follow!!! So interesting and unique =)
When will she realize that everything Seki-kun does is to catch her attention. He is obviously likes her, it reminds me of myself when i was a kid.
It's possible that she's been sitting next to Seki-kun too long.
looks like the girl doesn't catch the teacher's attention anymore...
lol, she got trolled.
The art of trolling
Spoiler
LOL!!!!! i was like........omg it got serious!!!!.....they are getthing along!!! and then he pullet out the frog xD JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Lmao this was good,
lol this is way to funny
i love it
I love her face when she realized what he was doing.
Seki-kun is blushing! This couple very cute!! XD

Posted Image
didn't see that coming
I'm pretty sure he does those things on purpose :D
Everyday she always think about him. This is FLAG!

Indeed Seki-kun is genius! But why his brain is used only for useless things? lol
Hahahahah Seki does it again!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics