Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

Lesbian and no censor, Yehehea!
been so long since last update i forgot most names... but BOOBIES
yey boobies only thing good bout the chapter.
.............ARRRRGH!

That's not how nukes work!

asjfkyuio *froths at mouth*

Wow this manga is better at trolling me than Mirai Nikki.
I never thought holding hands can be scary.. until now >_<
Power that can dominate the world, psychopathic and instant birth, what should i say... Posted Image
About the "God thing"... probably he is a God, a 4 years old God, that now is an adolescent. Nothing strange, right?
@UnknownSoldier21
Ya' well, wouldn't that make him god?
Lol oh god. This is more confusing than mirai nikki, but at least the main character isn't as annoying as Yukiteru.
not trying to be picky, but how is this any way related to school life. There was only a small part in the begining, but the majority of the story so far is not school life and it does not appear to be heading back in that direction.
Fuzaki all pages in Ch.5 are watermarked by PinoyManga
did anybody else see tat weird watermark that pops up in around chapter 5 everytime you navigate to another page and lasts for probably 0.2 seconds, or is just me?
@Nao Well that was sad.
So if you really hold hands with a girl she'll get pregnant, I'm happy I never hold a girl's hand then xD
Eiko is 10 times better than yuki, not being a pussy, taking responsibility for his son, true man.
@NoOneSaid, as far as I know he is only using 0.01% of his power. If he is already this powerful can you imagine his power at 100%?
some pages in ch 8 are missing?
Thanks for the releases.
Ahh. so cool.
If I remember correctly, his order wish power is only like at 4% power or less... I forgot
So his radius can get a lot bigger if that one girl released his power.
Child:daddy how did you meet mom?
Eiji:well while trying to conquer the world I held her hand and thus you were born a few hours/minutes? later and...well... I was forced to take responsibility...
Because ORDER!
Mumur!!! Why you killing Eiji!? Posted Image
Child: Daddy how was I born?
Eiji: Under the beautiful nuclear fire that blanketed Yamaguchi...
Eiji: We had a BBQ.
So Awesome :D
Wow he's going to be a dad. Lol!
An Esuno Sakae manga with a yandere? Oh my, the novelty^^ gotta check this out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics