Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

The only thing I don't get is why doesn't he tell them he's already in love with somebody. At least it won't seem to them like he's saying no because he's stubborn; there's a reason why he's refusing. 

...b..bbut it's embarrassing

6dUPuEh.jpg

I don't really like story lines like this where the MC is forced into a situation where he is forced to lose the one he wants to be with. Chances are he'll eventually end up with the Tanuki because that's how these kinds of story lines usually end up. There is the small chance he doesn't end up with the Tanuki which is probably the only reason i'm reading this.

The ones I hate are the parents they obviously got to choose what they want to do, but they don't care about their kid wants to do.

The only thing I don't get is why doesn't he tell them he's already in love with somebody. At least it won't seem to them like he's saying no because he's stubborn; there's a reason why he's refusing. 

I don't really like story lines like this where the MC is forced into a situation where he is forced to lose the one he wants to be with. Chances are he'll eventually end up with the Tanuki because that's how these kinds of story lines usually end up. There is the small chance he doesn't end up with the Tanuki which is probably the only reason i'm reading this.

The ones I hate are the parents they obviously got to choose what they want to do, but they don't care about their kid wants to do.

Has it been a year already?!teatimeplz.gif?2

The tanuki girl is adorable and he'll undoubtedly end up with her because of the story, but this guy has had all this forced on him. I pity the guy a bit.

So is this by that mangaka character in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun?

Are you saying that there's a real life Maeno as an editor? This can't end well

This manga reminds me more of a fridge horror Genre. Everything seems amusing up front but... certain scenery views and colorations make this seem more like it's subtly dark and foreboding.

He's a disgrace as a man. I expect there to be baby tanukies by chapter 7.

So is this by that mangaka character in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun?

OMFG... It's an update...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wasn't expecting this to be picked up again, dang.

OMFG... It's an update...

Spoiler

One year later and it lives on!

Riku use reasoning

no effect

Mom use Kabedon

Mom wins

NOW COPULATE!

• Jae likes this
Finding out raccoon dogs were real blew my mind

What a terribly mediocre series ;;

this guy need to man up and give a proper "fuck you" to his parents and their life plans for him

When you live your life on somebody else's term, it's already bad end. Hopefully he continued to stay true to himself and not bend over backward at the sight of lumpy breasts fat.

There's something ominous about this to be honest. 
I mean, the ending seems obvious, but it also reeks with psychological consequences to balance out the straight shounen.

This reminds me of tons of this type of manga that got axed shortly after the achieved number got double-digit xD(or the author dies beforehand as it happened for that "neko something" manga which spawned an anime...).

Learn from Toriyama: keep the number single-digit (like the & Dr#$*n B_$@s) and add some adventure with mystical creatures in a wonderland and your Manga will become famous and stay alive even if that goal is finished!

Are you referring to "Nyan Koi"? 

I'm sure that the author is still alive

Miyo Tanuki is so adorable!!!embarrasedplz.gif?1

Spoiler

Miyo looks really lovely! <3

This series is really hilarious and quite new..

Still loving it! :3

'Complete your task and make the stone go 100 to turn back into a human'

So he is goin to do stupid stuff to gain some numbers and turn back?

This reminds me of tons of this type of manga that got axed shortly after the achieved number got double-digit xD(or the author dies beforehand as it happened for that "neko something" manga which spawned an anime...).

Learn from Toriyama: keep the number single-digit (like the & Dr#$*n B_$@s) and add some adventure with mystical creatures in a wonderland and your Manga will become famous and stay alive even if that goal is finished!

This is going to be some annoying ass developement with alot of annoying ass generic cockblocking.

@nevilarus, I hope for the same,

but the new chapter 3 kinda makes it more shounen-ish.

'Complete your task and make the stone go 100 to turn back into a human'

So he is goin to do stupid stuff to gain some numbers and turn back?

A mini harem is good. But I think it'd be more interesting if the childhood girl has someone else in mind. A respectable man of course. I can't stand douchebag. A light-hearted love polygon is refreshing. Considering the themes (drama, seinen), it isn't impossible, is it ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics