Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

d'aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww
:D they were meant to be
Hahaha, she just ninja'd the guy and he couldn't do anything about it. Total delirious laugh combined with a face palm expresses how i felt about the situation. Haha
Awesome manga, the imagination of those two is really something.
AHHHA SHE GOT FACE-CACTUSED
Think it in the naughty way, ecchi in class is attainable...
I request that Seki kun's face be place in Japanese yen paper, that was the most epic troll ever. He basically took her specialty, made love to it and dump it like football player going pro and left that cheerleader.
Seki-kun was, in a way, defeated at the end. Hahahahaha I love this manga :)
xD jajajjajajajajjajaja
Spoiler

xD jajajjajajaajajajjaja
This time is not funny.

But Yokoi is really something because she have qualification to become a good housewife. Well, Seki-kun too. lol
A wild Cactar appears
I think this is the first time, we have actually seen him study lol

She got 2 on him xD
damn so awesome.
As a crochetter for about twenty years, I don't get what she's so excited about. But I can sure relate to the unraveling scene. And Yea! they used the correct terms for once.
Posted Image
Lovely ! Thanks Hello scans.
> Seki-kun natural enemy has appeared!
> Seki-kun received over 9000 damage!
> Yokoi run away!
> GAME OVER!
she went under the table for him. good job seki-kun
oh Seki watch out for the chick in Juu-on or the grudge she might appear because you disrespected that game
Looks like a stronger troll has arrived, lol.
This is awesome!
MOAR PLEASE!!!
a wild troll appears! i like how concerned she is to seki-kun, despite always getting into trouble because of him. her overreactions and narrations is the real funny thing (except on this chapter) but i hope it doesn't develop into something more complicated, its fine the way it is
Looks like Seki-kun is the one that got trolled this time.
hahaha she totally fell for it... Seki-kun God of trolling

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics