Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

I think he looks much better with a fro' than with his old Beatles cut.

Also does anyone else notice how the new girl doesn't wear the undershirt to her uniform and shows her cleavage all the time? Is she nobra? Possibly?

Seems like just about everyone in this manga is a sociopath, but it's funny so it's all good.

maybe he really does have power like
bending everything to himself probably acting like a magnet
then he can only combo with senpai to absorb everything more!

poor telepathic girl.

They "forgot" about her even though they were talking about her like 30 seconds before that...?

edit: scratch that I got the names wrong

Really? Then what's this?

http://goo.gl/pbjNtU

Stop spreading rumors and lies.

EDIT: I should clarify, volume 4 is the last volume. Whether or not it was axed is hard to tell. That said, Saito doesn't exactly have a lot of unresolved plot points, so the author could easily wrap everything up in a few chapters.

4 volumes is good, better than a rushed ending, thank you.

I think the telephatic girl erased her existence from their mind.

His ego is just too much. But I gotta say, he's got the most beautiful imagination I've ever seen. Dat "tease"...

Hmmmm

Spoiler

LOL, dat afro

Spoiler

LOL, dat afro

FOR THE CLUB!!

that`s not it at all, his power is magnetism so he attracts the electricity with more effect, there is not really a spoon bending power.

No no, he doesn't have the magnetic pulls from ESP

His stupidity is just so dense it creates its own field of gravity (which is a form of magnetic field)

Although the side effect of this means that biribiri is gonna get 'attracted' to him ;)

that`s not it at all, his power is magnetism so he attracts the electricity with more effect, there is not really a spoon bending power.

so he is magneto? a fusion between a magnet and a cornetto?

I don't get why a comedy manga like this would be discontinued instead of others...

this goes up to three volumes and ends, it sad when interesting manga get axed

bro thanks for the lifesaver u are great!!:)

This got axed after 3 volumes

EDIT: I should clarify, volume 4 is the last volume. Whether or not it was axed is hard to tell. That said, Saito doesn't exactly have a lot of unresolved plot points, so the author could easily wrap everything up in a few chapters.

The lesson of this chapter is that... Saito will never throw his spoon away! Even in the face of fatal danger! It is an inextricable part of his personality! But learning that he attracts electricity this way. Poor guy. XD

Magneto can bend spoons too!

I am thinking he have magnetic power too.

spoon. metal. attracts electricity.

well, I guess he was too shocked

Well. the axe is alredy here, let's enjoy what's left...

spoon. metal. attracts electricity.

LOL New addition to the Sadist side of the esper group. Hahahah XD

can't stop raughing 

pfffff hahaha

Your comment make me sad. :'(

srry bro BUT i really dont want this manga get axed :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics