Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Kimi no Knife

Alt Names: alt å›ć®ćƒŠć‚¤ćƒ•alt Kimi no Naifualt Your Knifealt Š¢Š²Š¾Š¹ ŠŠ¾Š¶
Author: Kotegawa Yua
Artist: Kotegawa Yua
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "If you can get 5 million yen for killing a person, what would you do?" A beautiful woman asks Shiki, a part-time lecturer, that question on their first meeting. Shiki answers "If it's an evil person...," mistaking this for a joke. But then the woman points out the target...
Go to Kimi no Knife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The ending New Window Nano Death!
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 13 Replies
Topic ... To cleanse the world of evil, one must be evil?! New Window tut_01
  • 4 Replies

300 Comments

Pretty brutal story all around.. It needs to be believable and this isnt even close.. I found my self saying "Are you serious?" throughout the whole thing... And of course it wasnt really even enjoyable to read at all because you knew there couldnt be a good outcome or ending... I was really hoping this chik author would do something unexpected but everything was predictable all the way to the end.  And seriously, if you wanted money that bad for your sisters hospital bills there is a MILLION things other than murder you could have done... Heck you coulda came to the US and gotten it done for free and paid everything back later if it was that important.  To me there has to be something enjoyable about a series and there has to be hope that things will turn out in an unexpected way... Thats why I read comics anyway.  Even in this genre there can be things that can make a series enjoyable to read.  This was just a downer the whole time.  I felt like telling Shiki to smoke a dang blunt or take some friggen Xanax and chill the F out.  Dude was a moron... ANd seriously the odds of things messing up THAT many times is just not believable in the least... I mean there seemed to be a fuck up every single time and people just happened to be places... Anyway, I cant say it was a terrible series, there were aspects of it that were good.  I mean it was written well.  Just didnt like the choice of outcomes and scenarios a lot of the time.  Just my thoughts after reading, cheers.

A bit late on my syaing it, but... woman, why? He was about to change my expected outcome of him. =(

Hosaka's choice really must have been painful internally though. I'm betting his previous meeting with Shiki, then Shiki's dying sincerity made him choose to do him his final favor.

Thinking about it, if the girl's action was for Ei and/or their friend Shiki and Kuzumi killed (I think they were all friends, correct?), it would make some sense for her actions. Unlike Hosaka, she had not seen Shiki's good side, thus making it easier for her to pull the trigger.

...Well, now I wonder what will happen to everyone else.

CMOOOOON

THIS ENDING... SO ANTICLIMATIC, GODAMN!!!

I'd be ok with Hosaka doing the deed. But some side-character that didn't get much screen time and just fucked anybody she met over? fuuuuuuu

I totally agree with you there. I wanted a little more closure before Shiki's death anyways, but if anyone were to end him then I'd prefer for it to be Hosaka.

That girl had nothing to do with Shiki, so I really don't like the idea of her killing him.

I have nothing against shiki dying but then again be it hosaka or this girl, both of them are kinda retarded in such a manner that no matter who ended up doing it is making shiki a cheap-like side character  . Hosaka instead of worrying about his wife and setting on vendetta against syndicate which is responsible went after someone who killed that nobody (forgot her name, it shows only how little impact she had), btw going alone without back-up and being policeman is really stupid. And now this annyoing girl, why did she do it? 

well now.. i feel really conflicted. glad hosaka snapped out of it and didn't pull the trigger but pissed off because of that annoying girl just appeared out of nowhere.

shiki deserved better way to die, but the world is never fair. arrrrrgh!!!

Kotegawa-sensei is one heck of a mangaka.

As far as i know, every manga this author wrote have a sad end. So i wasn't expecting him to survive. :s

I don't like the look that hosaka gave a moment after he got the key, I hope he doesen't want to keep them for himself.
This manga is so good, I would actually be alright with his
Spoiler
because it is a decent finish instead of the happy every after bullshit

I'd be ok with Hosaka doing the deed. But some side-character that didn't get much screen time and just fucked anybody she met over? fuuuuuuu

Tat. Bitch.

If this ends without the women getting killed, then there'd better be a goddamned sequal.

Of all the good characters, why did this shitty one have to kill him.

nooooooooooooo-629-1308233980-23.jpg

Don't die, don't die, don't die, don't d-... God dammit!

1 more chapter to goo....

Holy shit that ending.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Please donĀ“t die, Shiki! PLEASE! :(

The scene with all the students in the background was really beautiful.  It was like Shiki's two lifes coming together.

It's pretty much over, I guess. Don't want it to overstay its welcome, but you can't help but be sad when something so good is coming to an end.

2 Chapters left, so close yet so far!

This November.

"The suspect used to be a teacher. He is armed and dangerous."

"I'm very disappointed. Your payment is now only half."

"God will forgive all human sins? Save that for my wife."

"Last time I spared a woman it all went to hell. This time, I won't miss."

*cue music* QBBjorc.jpg

Spoiler

Oh mang, Shiki q.q

Godammit...

It looks like his wound isn't fatal, but he's still losing blood fast if nothing else.

Still hoping for a good ending, but... I still think Shiki's at his end. Everyone's out to get him, and his chances with a river are immensely unfavorable.

Regardless, this is one hell of an ending. The development of all characters is fairly well done, and really helps make this a great finale.

Almost over. So dramatic!~

Shieeeeeet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics