Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1530votes)

Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Alt Names: alt Ang Asawa ng Magoalt เจ้าสาวผมแดงกับจอมเวทอสูรalt Cô Dâu Pháp Sưalt Die Braut des Magiersalt 魔法使いの嫁alt 魔法使之嫁alt 魔法使的新娘alt Kadim Magus'un Gelinialt La Femme du Magealt La Prometida del Magoalt La sposa dello stregonealt Mahoutsukai no Yomealt Oblubienica czarnoksiężnikaalt The Ancient Magus' Bridealt The Magician's Bridealt Velhon morsianalt Невеста чародеяalt כלת המגוס העתיקalt عروس السّاحر
Author: Yamazaki Kore
Artist: Yamazaki Kore
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But a chance encounter begins to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chise, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?
Nominated for the 8th Manga Taisho Award.
Go to Mahou Tsukai no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Up-To-Date Theories! Seeing Things With a New Set of Eyes New Window Lilienne Lethe
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chise's Eye Color New Window koreofpacks
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic OVAs by Studio Wit New Window 8lacKy
  • 8 Replies
Topic Chapter 27 New Window Yung_Zefling
  • 2 Replies

1286 Comments

MM-MMU. Nope bruh. Nope. Don't do it. That's Chise's friend. Shaking my head. You haven't learned a single thing have you....

Oh BOY

Okay, so Elias did know about Stella... but still doesn't explain why he kept quiet. The chronology of events doesn't add up for this result.

But then again, I could be interpreting the wrong thing here and it's all because he's been a mystery since the beginning.

*sigh* I just want more Stella & Chise interactions. It's like the former is the older sister and she's younger.

Aside from the OVAs, a film will be coming?

Not always, just look at Blame. 

Actually, it is possible for a method to be able to identify but not discount something. So his method just doesn't account for manga with little dialogue cause there is little to test.

How to determine the quality of a manga: look at the flow of the dialogue. N this one has a overwhelmingly amazing dialogue.

Not always, just look at Blame. 

come on guys, it's more of whether or not he can die. No one knows what created him.

I'm already crying. I can't tell what's going to happen next. Nooooo...

Just in case you're for real...

Spoiler

I think I rather him than Elias, but it really feels like Elias (or Ruth) is going to take that leap.

I also can't wait for the final part of the movie, the last scene of the 2nd part hit me in the gut.

How to determine the quality of a manga: look at the flow of the dialogue. N this one has a overwhelmingly amazing dialogue.

I've been having this idea for a long time already that Elias should sacrifice his life, or at least part of his longevity, to save Chise (originally her Slay Vega blood's lifespan at least). I really love how Elias is being portrayed in this chapter. He's starting to hesitate. I don't know what's inside that note, but it can't be anything to be too happy about.

Didn't expect this to update for a while longer but super glad to see it!

Spoiler

still not fully like the witch cause she's doing something to look like someone that gives you comfort to make them easier to accept the thing she say. (she can't look like an english and japanese mom at the same time xD)
I would go with

Spoiler

Time to sacrifice someone!

After the sacrifice is chosen, this all what we need:

Spoiler

i wonder who....

no seriously i forgot

Just in case you're for real...

Spoiler

For the glory of Satan Chise!

Hmm, sacrifice... I think we all know a certain character who needs an arm, wants to die, and is (probably) crazy enough to actually go through with being sacrificed.

i wonder who....

no seriously i forgot

Hmm, sacrifice... I think we all know a certain character who needs an arm, wants to die, and is (probably) crazy enough to actually go through with being sacrificed.

Didn't expect this to update for a while longer but super glad to see it!

Spoiler

All you need is kill.

It's alive!

Just started reading this, god... those review i read before weren't lying.

When people get too hyped for some manga/anime i put some high expectations on it and end up getting a bit dissapointed sometimes (of course this is my own fault) but not this time.

can't wait for the next volume >_<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics