Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

What amazes me even more is that none of the others thought of it...  o____O

why didn't i enroll in that school? it has a long hair club!!? damn, i'm jealous.

Spoiler

lmao.. it's like this guy just answered the 1 million dollar question on Jeopardy

Holy crap, the MC had a good idea! This must be why it ended after only 4 volumes, they had him level up much too quickly.

A shame that there are only 10 or so chapters rmaining. Let's enjoy the laughter the most until it's finished.

if what you're saying is legit, then it really is a shame.

lol. they're sidelining the MC too much in this arc. I hope he actually gets something done in the next chapter.

It looks like someone got a plan..

Spoiler

the mc power kinnda make me remember about

Alakazam

Let the mystery begin!

circle-01.jpg

and the culprit is....

Spoiler

34.gif

To be honest...I completely forgot your name...megane-kun

still funny and awesome ahahahah

A shame that there are only 10 or so chapters rmaining. Let's enjoy the laughter the most until it's finished.

Some wrong-ass shit is going down 'round here.

noooo not shy loli-chan D:

This manga is still as hilarious as ever.

Koizumi is invulnerable so her memories couldn't be altered. Shinomori can read minds, I guess we'll soon learn if she can also erase memories or if someone else is responsible. But... the MC seems to have a flashback concerning the shrine maiden club... I'll have to reread it I guess. :)

So is it actually confirmed that he has a power? Because from how I see things, he's just pretending to bend the spoon, since his thumb is always on the back or some other part of his hand. I'm really on the fence, I feel like he's just a dimwit who wants to feel like he's special.

Even assuming that he can't bend spoons with his mind, at the very least he has the power to attract lightning.

I think my "mind" just collided with "fuck".  o___O;

That last page XD

Nobody remember that clone glasses guy name.

The punchline is going to be that he's the only person in the world who doesn't have powers, everybody else just hides it thinking they're weird for having powers and overlook unexplainable events as hallucinations or freak accidents.

Then he'll truly be special!

Eh he's not so bad compared to Kazuya.

He's actually a lot better. At least, he's making me laugh while Kazuya is enraging me.

Let the mystery begin!

circle-01.jpg

I think this is a surprisingly good series.  Yeah - it's pretty standard school life fare on the surface - dorky guy joins a club and ends up surrounded by pretty but quirky girls - but it's just a bit more imaginative and a bit better written than the norm.  It's not groundbreaking by any stretch of the imagination, but still... it's better than I would've expected it to be.  Thanks to Muda Scantrad and looking forward to more.

The "patheticness" of this MC is over 9000... I hope he gets some "Cool" moments in the future at least.

Eh he's not so bad compared to Kazuya.

So is it actually confirmed that he has a power? Because from how I see things, he's just pretending to bend the spoon, since his thumb is always on the back or some other part of his hand. I'm really on the fence, I feel like he's just a dimwit who wants to feel like he's special.

The "patheticness" of this MC is over 9000... I hope he gets some "Cool" moments in the future at least.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics