Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 198votes)

Ratman

Alt Names: alt Ratman - The smallest hero!?
Author: Inui Sekihiko
Artist: Inui Sekihiko
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Shooto. He’s a bit… vertically-challenged. He also wants to be a hero. But guess what? Midgets can’t be heroes! Ha! So he becomes a villain instead. Sort of. Not really. But w-wait a minute here, why is he so heroic if he’s supposed to be the bad guy? And what about the so-called good guys? Why are they so… evil?
Go to Ratman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ratman; latest chapter discussion New Window hero
  • 17 Replies

290 Comments

Good end but

Spoiler

Yhea, that would have been grate!
Got mixed reactions YES, IT'S HERE!!! and NO, IT'S OVER!!!!!

I think I'll have to re-read the previous chapters since I totally forgot what was going on.

Good luck with the gaping hole in the middle :D

And yet, same here, I started reading the volume 12 and quickly had to stop, I had no idea anymore what was going on. I'll make myself endure a mangafox-like (no choice, right ?) and only then come back to read the end ^^

Won't stop me from telilng thanks to the scanlators, if they ever come around here, your work deserves gratitude :)

Good end but

Spoiler

I think I'll have to re-read the previous chapters since I totally forgot what was going on.

2 years of waiting...FINALLY A TRANSLATION!!!!

The ending was rushed...but still it was kinda satisfying.

Finally, the end.

Time for a new manga!

time to re-read everything?

Am I dreaming?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done! Fkin' double spreads! :#

• Ncf likes this
Aw man I really gotta read the last chapters!
Hmm! it seem no one want to pick Ratman and translate it
 and it's just a one volume
 42901.png

o.O where is the other chapters?!?!

it ends on chapter 5 and then starts at 47 x-x and i do not even remember where i was.....

http://vatoto.com/group/_/d/dragonfly-scanlation-r916

I hope this answers any questions you have

o.O where is the other chapters?!?!

it ends on chapter 5 and then starts at 47 x-x and i do not even remember where i was.....

First off, sorry for the delay. Had some problems with the raws/raw provider so ended up using public ones (after a looooong time of waiting.) This is the last chapter of vol 11, and first chapter of vol 12 shouldnt be as long of a wait. :)

This is one of my favorite mangas and i thank you for your work. I look forward for the next chapter, i know that there's just 4 numbers left, but i belive that a great histori need an ending to be truly good.

Final boss?? and it just 4 chpt left?

ughhh

i just hope the end not repeated like shining man moments

First off, sorry for the delay. Had some problems with the raws/raw provider so ended up using public ones (after a looooong time of waiting.) This is the last chapter of vol 11, and first chapter of vol 12 shouldnt be as long of a wait. :)

Don't sweat it, bro. I'm especially NOT eager to watch the final episodes of Ratman. Seriously, once this is gone I'll be downright sad for at least 2 days.

Personal feelings aside, thanks for the hard work! Looking forward to read the last chapters! (but not too eager about it).

The edge is strong in Sin...

It gets updated \o/ Now let's just wait for more.

Really Rio? You heard Sin's Dark Past and all you can reply is "Awwww"!?

Sure, Shooto, why don't you tell EVERYONE your secret identity?

Shooto... I was being sarcastic, but whatever.
Thankies

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics