Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 152votes)

Natsume Yuujinchou

Alt Names: alt 夏にはため息をつくalt 夏目友人帳alt 妖怪联络簿alt 나츠메 우인장alt Heave a Sigh in Summeralt In the Corner of the Schoolyardalt Le Pacte des yôkai (French)alt Manabiya no Sumialt Natsu ni wa Tameiki (w)o Tsukualt Natsume Book of Friendsalt Natsume Yujin-Choalt Natsume Yujinchoalt Natsume Yuujin-choualt Natsume'nin Arkadaş Kitabıalt Natsume's Book of Friendsalt کتاب دوستان ناتسومه (Persian)
Author: Midorikawa Yuki
Artist: Midorikawa Yuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsume's just an ordinary kid, except he can see spirits, just like his grandma Reiko could. Reiko, though, used to bully the spirits, and bound them to her will in the "Book of Friends." Now that Natsume has inherited this book, a never-ending stream of spirits is coming after him.
With the help of a spirit "cat" (who really just wants Natsume to die so he can have the book), Natsume spends his days dissolving the contracts that bind the spirits and trying not to get killed.

Extras:
• Manabiya no Sumi (In the Corner of the Schoolyard) in v.6.
• Natsu ni wa Tameiki (w)o Tsuku (Heave a Sigh in Summer) in v.7.

Spin-off:

> Nyanko Sensei ga Iku!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/nyanko-sensei-ga-iku-r10573 )
Go to Natsume Yuujinchou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Season Five Coming Fall 2016! New Window ivyandblueroses
  • 3 Replies
Topic ITS GREAT New Window aida
  • 0 Replies
Topic Natsume Yuujinchou chapters on Transcendence New Window Kaellyna~chu~
  • 3 Replies

114 Comments

Thanks for the chap TT^TT

Whats with these watermarks on every page?

Sometimes, translation groups don't get their own RAWs and instead clean scanlated chapters to add the translation of their own language. To prevent that, some groups are putting watermarks on pages.

I've only seen it before in Chinese scans, though.

It's most likely an incentive for people to buy the actual book. And they're honestly not that big a deal. I didn't notice them until your comment.

Feels mask.

Why did Nyanko-sensei refer to Natsume as Natsume-sama?

Spoiler

Nyanko-Sensei didn't say that, Tsukihigui referred to him as "sama". 

Spoiler

I think it is because to the other youkai, Natsume is Natsume-sama, a very respected being in his own right at this juncture.  However, you'd never catch Nyanko-sensei letting Natsume see that he recognizes how much Natsume has grown!

Oh great. Cursive writing. Everyone loves that. Especially when it's small or at an angle.

Spoiler

Can we have an OVA of that last chapter please? #kthanxbai

So cute, it's like little Natsume can see there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Heart officially warmed, thanks Midorikawa-sensei!!

the image of child natsume snuggling with the fatty is quite nice~

It was really cute because even though Nyanko sensei doesn't want to admit it, he clearly cares deeply for Natsume. 

oh man, I had to blink a little faster to keep the little tears from falling out. I already knew Natsume's childhood had been traumatizing, but now we really get to see just how bad it was. He was so.. so.. hopeless, he couldn't even believe someone would care for him, that his older self was happy, it broke my heart.

the image of child natsume snuggling with the fatty is quite nice~

God, how can this be so good and so cute? xD

Finally someone got the project again, thanks, APTA ^^

I see a potato...

potato is love, potato is life.

I see a potato...

ok i fixed it so you should be able to read the chapter now

Thank you for the chapter!

Thank you!!!

Hey!? Why isn't there anything in the new chapter?

Hey!? Why isn't there anything in the new chapter?

Wait, this actually a shoujo? O_o i only knew the anime before and never bothered to look for tthe manga.

I consider it as a josei, not a shoujo, but who knoes... Usually those type of genres are associate to the magazines they're published... 

Wait, this actually a shoujo? O_o i only knew the anime before and never bothered to look for tthe manga.

Since everyone keeps asking and it seems people have yet to answer, they were likely DMCA'd. Natsume Yuujinchou is lisenced in English by viz and published in Shoujo Beat, so batoto likely got requested to take the chapters down. As for why sometimes only a handful of chapters go missing, the DMCA requests are sent on a per-chapter basis.

There's an official list of everything that gets taken down somewhere but I don't feel like finding it. xD

Thank you, that clears things up.

Fuck, there go my feels again.

for more info about the list that taken down by dmca, go to here : https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20345-more-dmca/?p=1364598

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics