Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 174votes)

Imawabi no Dakini

Alt Names: alt 忌火のダキニ
Author: Sigama
Artist: Sigama
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi and Toume were just a normal boy and girl going to high school until one day they stumble upon a phantasmal mountain known to legend as "Mount Hagure" . Before either of them knew it, Toume was possessed by a Yoko named Dakini, a goddess who grants wishes.

When asking what Fushimi's wish is, it is only this: Give Toume back. Dakini says she can grant the wish but in return he must become her servant. The deal is struck. Fushimi has now become Dakini's servant and Toume has been returned. Darkness, however, is afoot and now Fushimi must take on a more active role as Dakini's servant. Is he up for the task?!
Go to Imawabi no Dakini Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dakini in Real Myth (a possible explanation for the tongue) New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 0 Replies

193 Comments

I felt like I was reading a hentai.

There is a particular h artist that has a VERY similar artstyle.

I felt like I was reading a hentai.

Chapter 1... these faces...!

The Enemy!?

Spoiler
Not really but still, cool pic

Still, inb4

Spoiler

CALLED IT.

I REALLY like the art and the story isn't too bad. I hope this doesn't get axed or ends after a few volumes.

Sucks for her friend tearing off the breast is like someone tearing off someones balls it's just a no go i can imagine how it went.

Warning Graphic Gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Coincidence? I think not!

Spoiler

Messatsu!

Ohhh yeah!

it's getting interesting

Spoiler

Tongue is the reason I read this.

I have one word for this manga, "ahegao", every where.

Whoa...that ending.

Spoiler

Not long enough .- . and not as sexy as Dakini's.

Still, inb4

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

There you go!!! To compensate for lack of tounge

Not long enough .- . and not as sexy as Dakini's.

Still, inb4

Spoiler

I say, there's not enough TONGUE in this chapter.

I'm disappointed.

Spoiler

There you go!!! To compensate for lack of tounge

I say, there's not enough TONGUE in this chapter.

I'm disappointed.

I like this manga and the direction it is going so far. The art is nice and has a feel of some originality -- it's a good mix of clean and rough sufficient for the themes. There are some proportions that are off with some of the drawings but it's not really an issue. The story is a bit more shounen-esque than I'd prefer and full of norms, but I think it is shaping up to be a nice series thus far worth following, especially if you're into dark action.  Hope it stays decent.

Maybe a bit too heavy the tongue action though... nah.

ok, I just finished chapter two, and I can say two things for certain; one, It's easy to see that Sigama's art skills are rough and some of the dynamics ok at best. Two, this manga is fringing awesome, giving off the best kind of creepy feeling.

you can tell that Sigama was more concentrated on the characters then the art itself, and though the art is awkwardly good, the character just shine through it all, and the fox demong gives me chills. This is good stuff.

I know of someone who would fit perfectly in this manga. Creepy tongues everywhere man.

Spoiler

No, no you fucking didn't....

My eyes! AGAIN!!

I know of someone who would fit perfectly in this manga. Creepy tongues everywhere man.

Spoiler

That was also completely unnecessary...

Lol, Unnecessary Panty Shot

Also is it just me or is that most characters here, even humans have carnivorous teeth?

I disagree, sir. There is no such a thing like unnecessary panty shots

Spoiler

qsvDJxb.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mmmmm pretty claws~

qveK8S0.gif

Lol, Unnecessary Panty Shot

Also is it just me or is that most characters here, even humans have carnivorous teeth?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics